ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynacup is reborn

Lionel Richie
"the fred" i like it!

i don't have a lambo, i work on/drive them on occasion

i have

the dynacup
the V6
a phs 1 172
(all 3 are black)
plus the dad wagon that is the volvo

made it there and back to FCS, nothing fell off (well apart from the lambda blanking plug) no break downs! happy days!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Fred i have a question regardin the set up you have done..

Now before you did the conversion the speedo was beeing picked up from the Abs right? so since you have now ditched the Abs, how are you gettin the speedo to work?

Because im running Cup box, 172 loom inside and out, yet my speedo doesnt work. if i change to a cup loom, should it then work?..

Have you taken it to the limiter yet when warm? If your car is not getting a speed signal @ the ECU, the limiter will be lower than standard...

I think you could get away with fitting a speed sensor into the back of the Cup box and wiring it directly to the pin on the back of the clocks, that's how im running it with 172 clocks. I have no UCH but its only one wire from the speed sensor to the clocks.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
No, i havnt taking it up yet but i still have my 1.2 clocks in and was only driving to about 3k revs each time, just to let the car get used to running again,

Why wont the Cup loom work tho? i have a cup Ecu etc, as i bought the Ecu lot from Rm_bailey when he was breaking it,

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Ye iv purchased a Cup loom from steve, so should be fitting it on the weekend so il see, Cheers for your help jord

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
would prefer weekday next week tbh as i'm off work, any day from 9th onward.

Can i borrow the dynacup?

Monaco
WHERE CAN I GET THIS FOR MY 182 AND HOW MUCH FOR IT DOIN? I FROM WAKEFIELD NEAR LEEDS....HOW LONG IT TAKE TO HAVE CAR BACK WHEN YOU SEND IT TO BE DONE?

caps-lock.jpg

a thirsty one
got a pic on my phone of your run mate can post it up if you want or pm you with it. its a combination of gale force fan speeds and loud engine quite close in one facial expression.

williams and trophy
lol..remember u badgering away ripping its guts out at york....trying to get sub 30 secs i think ;)

williams and trophy
well was 14.0s, 0-60 5.6

but it wont be seeing the track/strip again.

il leave that to area 51 now....it is quite a bit quicker, altho it hasnt seen the dragstrip...............yet

williams and trophy
i think if id have stripped it...would have been mid-late 13s easy...but ..14.0s set a precedence for the others to catch up with....has been surpassed quite a few times now tho lol.

was a good few years ago now like

williams and trophy
cool i reckon my bus should crack 14.0, would be chuffed with a 13.9!

mine ran in the 14s with both the babyseats etc in the back and all the gear that goes with them....all bags for nappy changes , toys, etc etc....bout 14.7s iirc

was running 14.8s with just zorst n de-cat....0.08 quicker than nick reads beast on the nos before he turbod it.

im sure urs should be low 13s with the way its stripped and 160 at the wheels, bearing in mind mine was only 140 atw and quite a bit heavier

if u dont get it in the 13s easily.......id suggest letting someone who can drive take it down ;)