ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique plus on winter rims...

Clio
Using these rims through winter to keep the turini's nice, they dont look too bad I suppose for a free set of wheels, they were origionally silver but I painted them in graphite. My cars not doing too bad on the paint work, in march/april time I will give it the full works, clay, tar remover, quick detailer and a good old clean under the arches but while ever the weather is like this I cant be arsed. Cant wait to get the turinis back on aswell and maybe drop it 60mm. P.S looking for some RS door sills and a megane footrest if anyone has any please PM me :cool:

Anyway heres the pics:

IMG_0234.gif

IMG_0235.gif

IMG_0236.gif

IMG_0237.gif

IMG_0238.gif

IMG_0239.gif

IMG_0240.gif

IMG_0241.gif

engine bay:

DSC_0041.gif

turinis:

DSC00915.gif

ta, Mikey

Clio
cheers mate :), just spotted, I forgot to put bumper care on meggy splitter and missed right rear wheel arch :(

Nice set of winter wheels there :) This will sound daft, are they actually oz wheels ?? as i've never seen oz wheels like those before.

Clio
no mate theyre not Lol, havent a clue what they are, had some O.Z centre caps laying around and I didnt want to put my turinis centre caps in either...

Clio
yeh thanks for the comments guys, theres a few things I need before I sell it, if I can find a cheap set of 60mm lowering springs il buy them to sell the car on...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol... dude, you should see my car at the mo. ;)

grey and yellow turinis and the bodywork is two-tone! :(

although, i've bought a Megs rotary polsiher.... so roll on March when the big detail will happen. wheels off, full job! i have a unit i can use for a few days!

ValverInBits
If your interested in meggy footrests why not go for one of turners ones?

That meggy splitter - is that off the 2000 onwards coupe, and are they just a straight bolt on?

TeZ

Non RS : (
Not here at the Gf's :(, been in last night and you werrt about :( ghey...

come on msn :) x

Clio
If your interested in meggy footrests why not go for one of turners ones?

That meggy splitter - is that off the 2000 onwards coupe, and are they just a straight bolt on?

Its a pre 1998 IIRC, had to cut it to size of dynamique bumper, then pop riveted it on.

Clio
lol... dude, you should see my car at the mo. ;)

grey and yellow turinis and the bodywork is two-tone! :(

although, i've bought a Megs rotary polsiher.... so roll on March when the big detail will happen. wheels off, full job! i have a unit i can use for a few days!

scruff, lol im doing mine in march too, gonna clay the b**ch too.