ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Build finished and wheels changed :)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Wow, love that.

Is just a standard N/A engine? also what is the deal with gearbox? its not sequential is it? Looks amazing to drive

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Wow, love that.

Is just a standard N/A engine? also what is the deal with gearbox? its not sequential is it? Looks amazing to drive

Yep, standard N/A. For now ;) I'm hoping to supercharge it later this year. @Dan@SJM is working a price out for me at the mo :)

The gearbox has a Gripper LSD in it with a PMS shifter, but it's not sequential. I couldn't afford that :( James BIGASH has a straight cut box in his race car. To be honest, straight cut wouldn't do much good on the road / the miles I do.

With the PMS shifter it is a much nicer gear change, much more solid and 'mechanical'.

It looks epic! - I want to see a video of it :p

I'm rubbish with cameras, let alone vids! There will be some GoPro footage of it in Wales in a few weeks hopefully.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll do a vid for you Oli.

Might do one of the car too.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Holy f**k that's lovely. Well played sir.

As for the houses stained glass windows Im not so sure..lol

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Cub. Are you coming to the Wales meet 6th of April?

Id love to have a nose round this ;) I bought evo 3s coz of you haha

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Looks awesome on the outside.

Not a huge fan of the white bits in the engine bay though but never the less it still looks mighty clean!

Inferno 225 cup
What a brilliant result Oli, it's looks Superb.

Shame I couldn't get down, but hopefully we'll catch up.

Great work. X

renault clio
Looks lovely mate. Where did you find the samco set? i'm starting to make my engine bay tidy as well. This is an example for me!

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Looks fantastic!
Photos really pick out the colour well, Slightly off topic what do you think of those seats tempted to get some myself.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Looks fantastic!
Photos really pick out the colour well, Slightly off topic what do you think of those seats tempted to get some myself.

Seats are amazing. Comfortable on long journeys (I have done 6 hours to Le Mans in them) but very supportive on track. Light aswell.

Only downside, they aren't what you would call cheap :(

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Jesus Christ on fire! That's .....just...... EPIC insanely EPIC!

Made my decision, I have to have something flame red next!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Looks good.

Needs a new tyre on nsr

A good spot. I was waiting for someone to see it. Basically, the OZ f1s are only on one side for the photos, because they are running below legal tread. Going to finish them off on a trackday, so it is back on the standard alloys at the mo.

Thanks for all the comments guys :) I am very chuffed.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Cracking work bro, I've just finished a 14 hour day and I've not even checked CS once! Missed all this.

It looks superb mate, actually better than it did in my head. I love the black wheels (and I hate black wheels) it looks so aggressive!

R14 CUP
A good spot. I was waiting for someone to see it. Basically, the OZ f1s are only on one side for the photos, because they are running below legal tread. Going to finish them off on a trackday, so it is back on the standard alloys at the mo.

Thanks for all the comments guys :) I am very chuffed.

I have an eye for thing like that, especially when I noticed the AD08 on the front wheel picture.

Wish I had the balls to put a cage in my cup.