ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Envirocare shampoo and QD spray

Golf GT & A4 Avant
just a quick review on the above as i4d had them reduced.

2oz of shampoo in a 5gallon i4d bucket made a good mixture and gave plenty of suds with just an open end hose to set the mind at ease. Process felt nice, slick and well lubricated over very dusty panels with plenty of bug juice and tree sap. removed all marks in a swift process, much better than my previous shampoo, Megs gold class. Claims to be wax friendly and when hosing off still showed plenty of beading from previous wax applications. Also claims to break down grease and contaminants so poured 3/4 of the bucket back onto the garden, only time wil tell if it has any affect but not killed anything yet!

QD spray had a slight hint of banana:approve:. bottle head gave a good spray (better than many other bottles and heads tried. single spray can be spread across a panel quite well. It also allowed a certain amount of cleaning from areas I had missed on glass. Beading was even tighter once applied, and held tight for some time without signs of drying out too quickly. had time to spray the whole car still wet, speak with a neighbour for 20mins then go back and wipe down. Did give a nice warmth to the LY compared to previous megs and AG detailer sprays tried.

All in all, highly recommended, especially with Matt selling them reduced.

Just purchased another litre of gold class, been really impressed with it so far, but I may give this one a go next if it gives a better wash :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I've previously always used gold class but did feel this had something extra. still yet to try the dodo juice shampoo's which are next.

Will have a look at this one. I'm currently using zymol natural that I was able to pick up at halfrauds. Smells lush!