ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Corse X3MA 15's - Anyone fitted?

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Anymore photos mate?.planted a seed now 😆

They're just my track wheel mate, normally on anthracite 2118's

IMG_8499.jpg

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I've been looking at the 'lightweight' motorclub 2118's from Ktec.....

ET40. I'm ideally after 38 but not miles out

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I do prefer the 2118s. On RB silver doesn't seem to work aswell.

White or Turini anthracite. Or bronze if you're feeling brave...

31380374603_3a2d817722_z-jpg.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Too late. I've ordered a set this afternoon. Pulled the pin and have got a set of Ktecs Motorclub 2118;'s coming

In White? If so, the colour combo on RB works well. Always seems to pop, in any outdoor condition.

Just make sure you get a decent few coats of ceramic coatings prior to fitting. You don't have to clean white wheels daily like everyone says, just probably a bit more regular than normal.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
In White? If so, the colour combo on RB works well. Always seems to pop, in any outdoor condition.

Just make sure you get a decent few coats of ceramic coatings prior to fitting. You don't have to clean white wheels daily like everyone says, just probably a bit more regular than normal.

In white yes mate.

Funny you should say as I've literally just hit buy on Gtechniq C5 :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
You could just cut some flat (5mm or so thick) perspex in 60mm width, paint them white and silicone seal them from behind, once in the center of the wheel. That way they are flush with the face of the wheel and water tight due to the silicone sealer. Maybe even white perspex if its a colour match.

Easy DIY fix without spending too much. Those renualt caps about was £15 each I think.