ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah dont open up a can of whoop ass on the Brotherhood of Steel unless you're Cookie, TBH.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Aye, it's heavy sh*t!

I give the armour to Jericho, the Merc i recruited... then if i need it in battle, he has to make do in his boxers.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Aye, it's heavy sh*t!

I give the armour to Jericho, the Merc i recruited... then if i need it in battle, he has to make do in his boxers.

Jericho. I need negative karma to recruit that fella. I'm fighting the good fight, so he'll have to wait until next time.

I'm already thinking that this game, although HUGE, has serious replay value due to the amount of paths you can take.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
agreed, I've been Mr nice guy so far, but I saved my game this morning and kept on playing for a little while knowing I had to stop soon so I just started kicking off with everyone and telling them where to go, was pretty funny.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Jericho. I need negative karma to recruit that fella. I'm fighting the good fight, so he'll have to wait until next time.

I'm already thinking that this game, although HUGE, has serious replay value due to the amount of paths you can take.

How do you recruit a merc? they always open up when I'm near them so I have to hand them a hot fresh plate of their own ass

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
How do you recruit a merc? they always open up when I'm near them so I have to hand them a hot fresh plate of their own ass

Unless you've done something karmatically wrong, all recruitable guys should be able to talk to you rather than firing first. Then they'll give you a yes or no depending on your situation and karma rating.

Dogmeat is one of the few that will follow you no matter what your karma is.

You cant just recruit anyone though, they have to be from the select few in the game.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Unless you've done something karmatically wrong, all recruitable guys should be able to talk to you rather than firing first. Then they'll give you a yes or no depending on your situation and karma rating.

Dogmeat is one of the few that will follow you no matter what your karma is.

You cant just recruit anyone though, they have to be from the select few in the game.

Whoops, I'm a "vault terrorist", if it's not nailed down, I'm having it away

Also, I killed a couple of nice people and robbed their s**t, and when I say a couple I mean LOTS :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Cookie doesnt need the Mister Sandman perk to kill people while they sleep. He just wakes the c*nts up first.

Punto/Clio GTT
just got to the place thats overrun with the fire ants, boy came upto me n i found his dead dad, he asked me to clear the ants.

now isit a case of killing them all? or finding a queen ant? atm im saved in the subway, but im low on ammo, am i gonna need a supply stop for the underground bit?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
just got to the place thats overrun with the fire ants, boy came upto me n i found his dead dad, he asked me to clear the ants.

now isit a case of killing them all? or finding a queen ant? atm im saved in the subway, but im low on ammo, am i gonna need a supply stop for the underground bit?

Iirc, queen ants take a fair bit to bring down. She ran over three of my frag mines and survived the grenades I threw at her as well.

Finished off however with a Super Sledge and Dogmeat combo. ;)

D.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Fat man + Deathclaw + Me + Small room + No other ammo = Self ownage.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Still the eariler round of molerat golf with the sldge hammer was enjoyable. 2 under par :)

Punto/Clio GTT

nvm done it. on to rivet city to find a home for this kid!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I did the RoboCo mission yesterday. I only roll with the big guns now, and the molerats were coming but I didn't want to waste my good ammo on them.

Fists out and knocked those ho's flat down:cool:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
awesome, I'm fcukin addicted, been to GNR (dispatched a few missiles ;) ) and I'm on the move again, level 6 pretty effective with my weapons arsenal now :) Dare i say it, this is better than Halflife!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
awesome, I'm fcukin addicted, been to GNR (dispatched a few missiles ;) ) and I'm on the move again, level 6 pretty effective with my weapons arsenal now :) Dare i say it, this is better than Halflife!!

I'd certainly say it's as enjoyable as Half-Life when I first played that.

Fallout 3 = game of the year for me, without question. :approve:

D.

Monaro VXR
made the mistake today of unleasing my android plasma rifle on the town of megaton without saving first....as a result I am now 2 hours behind where I was.....b****cks.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i left the queen alive all other ants killed each other, i mooched over to rivit city but dont know how to get in it any other way other than in the water CBA fighting mirlarks (how ever you spell it) rinsed all the guards in tenpenny and let whats his face have it, i then went back in n it was full of fredal ghouls (bad spelling) so i nailed one n left, level nines in view

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Some pics from today's outings.... ;)

Pain-in-the-ass mirelurk kings....

ScreenShot60.jpg

Sentry bot up close - 'avin it with the Ripper...

ScreenShot56.jpg

....and another easily defeated with the superb pulse grenades.

ScreenShot57.jpg

The spooky hospital...

ScreenShot61.jpg

Bloody Talon Merc snipers on walk-overs.

ScreenShot62.jpg

Stumbled across a bunch of Super Mutants vs Talon Mercs, fighting it out. I left them to it and then picked off the stragglers. :)

ScreenShot63.jpg

A mutant behemoth!

ScreenShot65.jpg

Hole in the roof of the White House. Or is it Capital Hill?

ScreenShot67.jpg

Good 'ol Dogmeat! :)

ScreenShot69.jpg

Inside the White House...

ScreenShot68.jpg

Such a brilliant game, this. :approve:

D.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I finished it today, but saved it before the end, got loads more I want to do, so not going to do the end bit for ages now :D

N/A
Damn you have lots of ammo!!

Just done the mission with the vampires, bloodpacks now give me 20hp instead of 1, I got the schematics for the shiskabab an during it all got s**t loads of ammo, wepons, explosives etc. Good day today.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I finished it today, but saved it before the end, got loads more I want to do, so not going to do the end bit for ages now :D

Ah - good thinking! Did you get to Level 20 as well? I'm on 17 at the moment, I think.

Damn you have lots of ammo!!

Just done the mission with the vampires, bloodpacks now give me 20hp instead of 1, I got the schematics for the shiskabab an during it all got s**t loads of ammo, wepons, explosives etc. Good day today.

Too right! I'm a one-man army! :cool:

The 20HP bloodpack feature is a great one. It's helped me out loads of times.

D.

Integra Type-R DC2
Im pissed off. I got past the level where you get captured and as a result, lost Dogmeat and my NPC. Ive ended up with that Super Mutant now but he just isnt the same :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Im pissed off. I got past the level where you get captured and as a result, lost Dogmeat and my NPC. Ive ended up with that Super Mutant now but he just isnt the same :(

I still need to get me a NPC. The only one I've seen so far has been that bloke at Megaton - and I'm not evil enough to hire him - lol.

D.

Punto/Clio GTT
hmmm, just had a treck to rivet city, located it, couldnt get inside? could only see 1 door which was locked.

on another note i went through the subway tunels and found the museum which i aint been inside yet,