ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I think I took it by mistake when just clicking randomly to take stimpaks

I was addicted to Jet for a little while too

Yeah I've clicked on Scotch a few times while thinking I was selecting Stimpaks. But then, in my defence, I was highly intoxicated from Scotch.

N/A
Ive done my first scary mission, killing teh zombiez that want to live in tenpenny tower, scared me shitless TBH. I let out a manly yelp whenever a zombie ran at me.

Finally did it and now im just looting from the rooms in tenpenny and selling it back to them. Ive made a fortune now, but too scared to go outside and explore.........

1.8 Civic EX
well my 360 has died again pmsl....just called them to get it sent back...somehow my warrenty is good untill may 2009 for the 3 red light fix...i got the machine in 2005?!? lol the woman was rather confused by it too but saves me having to buy another one :)

downside...potentially 3 weeks to get it back :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
:( Gutted Ryan. Ah well, you can come in this thread and constantly check up on how we're all doing. ;)

I know what you mean Jim... i'm always a little cautious when heading out into the wastes. It shows it's a great game when you get that feeling though IMO... real tension sometimes. Although, i've found loads of places, just aimlessly exploring.

I've not ventured north of Vault 112 yet though... that's as far as i'm going until i'm better equipped.

Personally, i'm sh*t shared of the subways... hate the fcukers. I'll walk ten times as long to avoid them. lol

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
It's never 3 weeks Ryan, mine was a week

I have a ghoul mask that I got from Roy (before I took his head off with a minigun) which means the feral ghouls don't attack me :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
:( Gutted Ryan. Ah well, you can come in this thread and constantly check up on how we're all doing. ;)

I know what you mean Jim... i'm always a little cautious when heading out into the wastes. It shows it's a great game when you get that feeling though IMO... real tension sometimes. Although, i've found loads of places, just aimlessly exploring.

I've not ventured north of Vault 112 yet though... that's as far as i'm going until i'm better equipped.

Personally, i'm sh*t shared of the subways... hate the fcukers. I'll walk ten times as long to avoid them. lol

Get some spine, Turner!!!

Plenty of ammo, a few stimpaks and I go storming in.

Real men don't switch on the soft-arse Pipboy light either*. ;)

* = though I admit to doing this occasionally when I think I'll poop my pants.

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL

Pip-Boy light!? I never knew about that! :(

Oh, i got me a .44 Magnum a while ago, but never really used it on the baddies.

It's awesome. I scalped a Feral from across the room last night... one shot. Boom. Done.

Win The For!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
LOL

Pip-Boy light!? I never knew about that! :(

Oh, i got me a .44 Magnum a while ago, but never really used it on the baddies.

It's awesome. I scalped a Feral from across the room last night... one shot. Boom. Done.

Win The For!

Aye - hold down the key to select your Pipboy - it should switch the light on. It has no charge limit either....

The scoped Magnum is awesome. But I may use the sacred .44 rounds for Lincoln's Repeater. :)

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's never 3 weeks Ryan, mine was a week

I have a ghoul mask that I got from Roy (before I took his head off with a minigun) which means the feral ghouls don't attack me :)

FLOL. I didnt think you could go an entire post without killing someone.

1.8 Civic EX
I should be ok anyway....I got another 360 in the loft that's in a worse state that a ferrel ghoul after meeting a sawn off at point blank range that I can continue to pull apart and try to fix.....alternatively I could just use my brothers lol

Can't quite understand, I took out the zombies near Tenpenny's tower instead of letting them into the basement of the Tower to run riot.....however bumped into some Mercs after my head, one of which had a contract for my life which referenced Tenpenny's unhapiness, signed by 'B'.

I guess this may have stemmed from disarming the Megaton bomb....

Anyone else bumped into Mercs with contracts out on them?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Can't quite understand, I took out the zombies near Tenpenny's tower instead of letting them into the basement of the Tower to run riot.....however bumped into some Mercs after my head, one of which had a contract for my life which referenced Tenpenny's unhapiness, signed by 'B'.

I guess this may have stemmed from disarming the Megaton bomb....

Anyone else bumped into Mercs with contracts out on them?

Yup - bring 'em on. Got three contracts in my inventory already. :)

Anyone else picked the lawbringer/hit-man perk? I'm collecting fingers like a biatch now. :)

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Nope!

What is it?

Ah! :) It's a choice you make on a perk. If you pick lawbringer, you're primarily 'Good' and get to take the finger off the corpse of any bad guy you kill.

If you pick hit-man/assassin then you collect the ear of every good person you kill. You get something for either pathway, but I can't remember what it was.

You might be the hitman type. Cookie DEFINITELY is..... ;)

D.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
PMSL

I'm sure there are people worse than me...

I'm tempted just to sack the storyline off and lay waste to the entire map

LOL

I get the feeling the map is a lot bigger than I think it is.. I'm still on the square you can see when you exit 101. But exactly how much bigger is the main map???

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Providing you weren't attacked or didn't get distracted by something shiny (or in my case, found more scavengers to kill then rob)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL, yeah, pretty much

What's the creepiest place you lot have found?

The hospital was mine... or the Raider's camp at Evergreen Mills... at night. They have a Mutant Behemoth locked up in a cage FFS!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL, yeah, pretty much

What's the creepiest place you lot have found?

The hospital was mine... or the Raider's camp at Evergreen Mills... at night. They have a Mutant Behemoth locked up in a cage FFS!

I'd like to pat him on the head.