ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Punto/Clio GTT
Not as such.

Once you aquire the blueprints, they go into your notes (so you can't sell them etc).

When you goto a workbench providing you have the right items, you'll make that item if you click it (it won't ask you to confirm.. not that anything requires a particularly rare item..).

Anyway, you don't need a skill to build things, but depending on your repair skill (which I have at 90 now) will determine the condition of the weapon you build.

wheres there a workbench?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've just finished it.

Epic. Game of the year, for me.

I finished as an evil character, and got a so-so ending.

Now... this time i'm re-playing, using the guide and i'm going to be 100% good.

Maybe.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I've just finished it.

Epic. Game of the year, for me.

I finished as an evil character, and got a so-so ending.

Now... this time i'm re-playing, using the guide and i'm going to be 100% good.

Maybe.

Impossible. You'll meet someone you don't like and instantly feel 'all-Cookie'.

You'll probably finish the game even more evil than before. ;)

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Same here Chris. I think if and when I finish it, I'm going to follow the guide and do things perfectly, so to speak, as far as perks and skills go.

Regarding the schematics (blueprints), there are up to 3 of each of them, and the more you get, the more "developed" and fine tuned the weapon will be. For example, I currently have two schematics for the Shishkebab, which increases its ability by about 10-15%. A third will make it even better. I still havent made one yet though, coz I cant find a Motorcycle gas tank ANYWHERE!! I had one early on in the game and got rid coz it was too heavy. Bah.

Found the Arlington Library last night, which is very close to an Enclave camp, SE of Megaton near the coast. I didnt bother going in and doing the mission for Moira. I continued on to a place called Andale, where a couple of families live. Erm, that was creepy, and very B-Movie horror like.

Also, I checked my hourly figure last night : 54 hours I've spent on the game.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Same here Chris. I think if and when I finish it, I'm going to follow the guide and do things perfectly, so to speak, as far as perks and skills go.

Regarding the schematics (blueprints), there are up to 3 of each of them, and the more you get, the more "developed" and fine tuned the weapon will be. For example, I currently have two schematics for the Shishkebab, which increases its ability by about 10-15%. A third will make it even better. I still havent made one yet though, coz I cant find a Motorcycle gas tank ANYWHERE!! I had one early on in the game and got rid coz it was too heavy. Bah.

Found the Arlington Library last night, which is very close to an Enclave camp, SE of Megaton near the coast. I didnt bother going in and doing the mission for Moira. I continued on to a place called Andale, where a couple of families live. Erm, that was creepy, and very B-Movie horror like.

Also, I checked my hourly figure last night : 54 hours I've spent on the game.

Lol - I know what you mean! Especially when that old guy says about not going into the shed - yet all the other weirdos in the village think he's just being daft. You just know that there is something a bit freaky going on in Andale.

My money is on the fact that they all molest hamsters.

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Lol - I know what you mean! Especially when that old guy says about not going into the shed - yet all the other weirdos in the village think he's just being daft. You just know that there is something a bit freaky going on in Andale.

My money is on the fact that they all molest hamsters.

D.

I took the keys from both families bedroom tables, and ventured into said shed, and also the basement.

:eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Now i'm armed with my guide, i'm going to start again tonight.

Whether i stay pure or not is questionable... but i'm going to make sure i spend more time away from the main story. I finished the game as a Level 18 and had probably only discovered half the locations!

Huge game. Nothing has replay value like it.

Loving the guide too, Scutch... good shout.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm on level 17 ATM, but I'm resisting finishing the game because you cant continue your side quests.

I'm just getting a little paranoid that once I hit level 20 I cant increase me skills stats and Perks, so I'll have what I've already chosen :dapprove:
Well, saying that, I can still search for the Bobbleheads (+10 skills) and the magazines (+2)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I honestly cant find any anymore. There are loads of motorbikes too, but nothing on them to take.

There's a few at Evergreen Mills dude.

Also try the Raider camp near the riverbank, on the way to Dukov's Place.

I find them everywhere too, but they weigh a ton.

Which weapon do you need it for?

1.8 Civic EX
Whats the name of the last Quest in the game that officially "finishes" the game?

Would be handy to know so I can stop with the story lines just before that quest and carry on mooching about killing stuff lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You re-group with the Lyon's Pride at the Citadel. Once you've got the G.E.C.K from Vault 87.

Once you've retrieved the G.E.C.K, i'd store it somewhere safe, then go and do the rest of what the game has to offer.

You re-group with the Lyon's Pride at the Citadel. Once you've got the G.E.C.K from Vault 87.

Once you've retrieved the G.E.C.K, i'd store it somewhere safe, then go and do the rest of what the game has to offer.

Iv nearly finished on that note then.

Time for some more exploring now i think! Don't want it to end yet.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Definitely.

I was actually annoyed that it ended... i've not played a game that made me think that, since Shenmue on the Dreamcast.

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo
Cant wait to get this on Friday. I have the whole of next week off work to, so will be solidly playing it. Sounds like they have brought across loads of bits from oblivion into this, which is definately a good thing.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Definitely.

I was actually annoyed that it ended... i've not played a game that made me think that, since Shenmue on the Dreamcast.

Gears of War annoyed me when I finished it too. Was gutted.

A few games have that effect. You then know you'll hardly ever play it again.
Saying that, there are a few games now with massive replay value in a single player sense. Resident Evil 4 on the Wii was the last one. I think this is the next one, but I dont actually want to finish it! :cool:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
This time, i'm going to get upto the Citadel section, train for the Power Armour, then roam the Wastes as a Level 21 legend, TBH.

You can take a perk to allow you Level 21. I found this out last night, i took said perk, then finished the game 40 minutes later. At Level 18.

Failure.

1.8 Civic EX
am I right in thinking there is a perk that instantly puts you up a level and gives all the benefits that come with it?

So when you reach level 20, get that perk and then your 21?!?!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yep. That's it.

It's about three-quarters of the way down the perk list.

I'll definitely be taking it this time.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
FFS.

Has anyone taken the Nerd Rage perk?

Mine fucked up somehow. I've got 6 Strength, but found the Strength bobblehead, took this perk.. And I'm still on 7?! WTF

Only noticed this like 10 hours on so I can't really go back and try it again.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
sweet, how do you actually disarm the bomb then, what do i need

You can disarm the bomb at any point IIRC. Simply click to "Activate the bomb" which will unveil the control panel. If it says your skill isnt high enough, take a Mentat from your Aid inventory and try again. Job done.

Punto/Clio GTT
hmm, i was going for good player, but i just got the 4 slaves for paradise falls and gained access. they got some pretty cool stuff but ill need to steal it, might shoot the place up