ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Mito Sportiva 135
I think 20 is the highest..although the expansions MIGHT let you continue witht he same character and go up to 30 or something. That is what I hope will happen.

How many hours it take you in the end?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah it says on the thing in the corner 21 but the little arrow doesnt go up.

Theres a s**t load of those perks i want but cant get em now.

Not sure on the time, didnt look, i've still got a shed load of side miss's to do, so i'm gonna try get them out the way then go back to the last one to finish it.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Also wat did people do when they went back to 101, is it good to kill the overseer or what.

BTW i killed amatas father so its the other guy in charge.

Mito Sportiva 135
Christ, I have been playing 24 hours and just made it to Rivet City, and only finished a handfull of side quests as I keep having to back track and getting more missions on the way.

Will I ever finish?!? Still got Far Cry 2, Bioshock then GoW2 to get through!!!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
My game save is something rediculous like 80 hours. But I have fallen asleep playing it a few times so that can account for a few of those.

Brilliant game, I got to the last mission a while ago though, but I just think it'll be easier to finish off the last few achievements like 30 nuka quantums whilst I'm a level 20 bad boy rather than starting again.

Octy VRS
Just done Agatha's quest. Blackhawk + 100 Small Guns = Much win! Sneak attacks with the scope in VATS is great, many decapitations.

Ive done 115 hours! near the last mission but got loadsa side quests. when i did the agatha mission i didnt get the blackhawk??? came across the alien ship not long ago, got the alien blaster thats a decent weapon.

Octy VRS
Go find some sheet music and take it back to her. Be polite and ask for the reward and she'll give it to you with no damage. If you are impolite it will have some damage.

I thought the same after I did her quest and nearly shot the stingy witch in the head, I read up on the wiki and that is what you need to do. There's a few places you can get hold of the sheet music.

Last edited:
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
what's the last mission then? how far am I from it? I've just arrived at the Citadel with the Scientists.

Octy VRS
what's the last mission then? how far am I from it? I've just arrived at the Citadel with the Scientists.
You aren't far off really. I would do the power armour training and talk to a few people here then do the side quests. You could do the next where you can get Fawkes as an NPC if you have good karma but you can also get Paladin Cross in the Citadel, She's pretty mean.

Octy VRS
No, but if they shoot whatever and get it's armour down to a few bars you can then take one shot and get the xp.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Dogmeat got f**ked pretty much straight away and I couldn't be bothered with him to be honest, I've gone from Saint to f**king wasteland dirtbag, my funds got low so every caravan i came across got a shotgun to the face.

Octy VRS
Dogmeat did get quite annoying in the end so I didn't mind when a Super Mutant ripped his balls off in Lamplight. I got Fawkes just after though who is 100x better.

1.8 Civic EX
NPC's are for whimps lol...

Never had one, other than dogmeat and he didn't even make it more than 10 yards out of the scrap yeard before getting raped by a deathclaw lol

Rolling solo, tooled up to the max is the only way....

BMW 328 Ci
Im struggling with this... I just seem to be wandering aimlessly around, everyone I meet tries to kill me and I cant even find Megaton!

If you walk straight out of the vault down the road theres a big fat sign with megaton painted on it and an arrow.

Loving the game, never played anything like it!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
NPC's are for whimps lol...

Never had one, other than dogmeat and he didn't even make it more than 10 yards out of the scrap yeard before getting raped by a deathclaw lol

Rolling solo, tooled up to the max is the only way....

couldn't agree more. I'm just glad I saved up so many mini-nukes before coming across the Enclave Soldiers.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Dogmeat got f**ked pretty much straight away and I couldn't be bothered with him to be honest, I've gone from Saint to f**king wasteland dirtbag, my funds got low so every caravan i came across got a shotgun to the face.

I thought Dogmeat was pretty useful, tbh. I stuck with him for most of the time and I'm sure he got tougher as your own experience and abilities grew.

Sent him back to the Vault near the end though - just so Fawkes and I could go on a Goody-Goody rampage. Collect those fingers! :)

D.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
couldn't agree more. I'm just glad I saved up so many mini-nukes before coming across the Enclave Soldiers.

Fawkes with the gatling lazer is fuckin ace tbh, she'll take down anything pretty easy, even death claws tbh, i came out of the comic printing place yesterday and there were about 8 super mutant brutes etc she helped alot.

Although i'm maxed out now with small guns and at lvl 20 with the t51 b armour so its easy now.

Dog meat was ace to begin with but once the deathclaws appear he got raped.

I'm at the final mission now but i've run away so i can do everything else first.

love it.

200 Gordini
just got this, im out of the vault and in megaton but in the link to find dogmeat it says that annoying b**ch at the shop will give you a quest called minefield but i haven't had that :s do i just head there and still find dogmeat?

Octy VRS
iirc it's part of her survival guide. She will ask you to do it at some point early on. Dogmeat can be found in the scrapyard wondering round. He was attacking some raiders when I came across him.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
sorry if iv missed something but whos fawkes and where do you find the SOB lol just finished bashing the overseer in :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
sorry if i missed something but where do you find fawkes? i just banged the overseer and already got dogmeat :)

Octy VRS
Fawkes is in Vault 87. You need to rescue her to complete retrieving the Garden of Eden Creation Kit as the rads are too much for you. After part of the story she will be outside and you can recruit her. She is hard as nails and can stand up to pretty much any attack.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
especially with her gatling lazer.

I went into the deathclaw place and got the unique one too it does like 156 damage. MINT

Golf R/Leon FR
played 50 hours of this so far.

only have dogmeat as a follower but often leave him in my megaton house as he gets in the way all the time.

only done the first part of the main story where you get the dish for the radio signal. im concentrating on the side quests. just got to rivet city.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Where does it say Fawkes is a female?

I dont think any female is that effective, even if they are a mutant! lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
On "the vault" its a wiki for fallout, got eeeevery spec of info on it all locations etc, i need it so bad atm as i'm aimlesly wondering round trying to find s**t as i've done the main missions.