ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

A shiny black one.
About 30 minutes just for the shell.

Sorting out internal stairs and electricity next. It'll be lit up like a Christmas tree soon.

Listerine & Poledo
I'll do some building tonight I reckon. Need to understand how that all works.
Sod the storyline, that can wait.

I do miss being able to just free-roam the whole map with my power armour on, being generally invincible :(

A shiny black one.
I'm using console commands to get the required resources. I don't think it'd be possible to build this early in the game.

I'm really just experimenting right now.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else got this on Xbox One? If so, have you tried the FO3 code? I entered mine on the Xbox website yesterday and it was fine, but I can't see it in "My Games & Apps?"

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm new to fallout. What's changed so that you can't do that?

You need fusion cores to power the suit, once the core runs out you can't really use the suit anymore. I've got the BOS suit now and about 10 fusion cores at the moment, fatman & 4 mini nukes as well. I'm trying to get on with the 'side' missions but keep getting pulled into the main story.

A shiny black one.
Slight design change. And added some guns!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447345983.321308.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447345991.906234.jpg

Last edited:
  Listerine & Poledo
at what point in the game does building actually become a thing?
I'm not sure whether I have the inclination to bugger about with it all unless it's entirely necessary. If I want to build pretties, I'll fire up Cities Skylines...

hmmmm

A shiny black one.
at what point in the game does building actually become a thing?
I'm not sure whether I have the inclination to bugger about with it all unless it's entirely necessary. If I want to build pretties, I'll fire up Cities Skylines...

hmmmm
The settlements you create give food water and allow you to craft items, I believe they can even be sold by setting up appropriate trading stands.

A Brahmin just joined my settlement.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
This is the first Fallout iv played. I like it :)

Is there anyway to get your power Armour to sit in the rack thing like it is in the opening start menu ?

Listerine & Poledo
This is the first Fallout iv played. I like it :smile:

Is there anyway to get your power Armour to sit in the rack thing like it is in the opening start menu ?
working on it... I'll let you know. You should be able to mount the armour on the rack so it can be modded

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I took off my first power armour set when the fusion core ran out. Being new to the game, I definitely did not just abandon it in a random supermarket...

Cayman S Edition 1
This is the first Fallout iv played. I like it :smile:

Walk in to the rack head on, then jump out of the power suit. It should automatically appear facing you then so you can mod it.

Cayman S Edition 1
Level 16 now and the game is finally starting to open up. Found a machine gun with explosive ammo (oh yeah!).

Vault 114 appears in one of the missions. Great chance to stock up on stuff once you've cleared the place of bad guys:wink:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Level 16 now and the game is finally starting to open up. Found a machine gun with explosive ammo (oh yeah!).

Vault 114 appears in one of the missions. Great chance to stock up on stuff once you've cleared the place of bad guys:wink:
Is that the Nick Valentine mission? I didn't find much, a Quantum Nuka Cola and the Submachine guns, unless I've missed something blatant.

Cayman S Edition 1
Is that the Nick Valentine mission? I didn't find much, a Quantum Nuka Cola and the Submachine guns, unless I've missed something blatant.
It was indeed. Nothing specific, but I found lots of ammo, few bits to unlock for objects, stimpaks, parts etc.

Ph 1 172
So I'm 7hrs 35mins into the gain according to my save time and I've only done 1 main mission and 5 journeyman missions... I thought the journeyman missions where the main ones.... This is going to take me until the end of next year to complete

Cayman S Edition 1
So I'm 7hrs 35mins into the gain according to my save time and I've only done 1 main mission and 5 journeyman missions... I thought the journeyman missions where the main ones.... This is going to take me until the end of next year to complete
Think i've lost 15 hours of my life already. Wife hasn't divorced me just yet;)

Golf R/Leon FR
I've done a couple of side missions and part of the main story. I'm a little disappointed in the game, i liked the repair and condition of the weapons and armor from FO3 which is missing from this game. I dont like the crafting and buliding elements, and the perks seem to have been dumbed down and have no effect on the game.

Also why have they taken off the enemy markers on the HUD?

Cayman S Edition 1
Was undecided wether or not to buy this game...

Downloading at the moment, Fingers crossed i enjoy it.
Just give it time. I also recommend buying the survival guide. It's simply mind blowing how intense and clever the game is.

Megane 250
Just give it time. I also recommend buying the survival guide. It's simply mind blowing how intense and clever the game is.

Where can I find one of them too? I'll get one ordered.

My problem is I normally get bored, but I'm hoping this will keep me entertained.