ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout : New Vegas

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Re: Fallout : New Vegas - Released 22/10/2010

Pre-Order Bonuses (probably just USA market as of now, but Europe will probably see something similiar)
http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/06/10/fallout-new-vegas-digital-pre-sell-packs-now-available/

The Classic Pack

fnv-classicpackblog1.jpg

The Classic Pack (pictured above), available when you pre-order through GameStop, contains:
Armored Vault 13 Suit – Extensively patched up and dotted with piecemeal armor, this outfit is an homage to the classic ending of the original Fallout.
Vault 13 Canteen – This handy device is useful for staving off dehydration and providing a small amount of healing in the Mojave Wasteland.
Weathered 10mm Pistol – A well-worn 10mm pistol that packs an extra punch despite its modest size.
5 Stimpaks – Food and water are good for long-term healing, but when the fighting is fierce, Stimpaks help keep Wastelanders upright.

The Tribal Pack

fnv-tribalpackblog1.jpg

The Tribal Pack, available when you pre-order through Amazon, contains:
Tribal Raiding Armor – Pieced together from scraps of armor, this outfit provides protection without impacting mobility.
Broad Machete – This heavy-bladed melee weapon does high damage against limbs and can quickly deal out a flurry of attacks.
5 Bleak Venom doses – Useful on any Melee Weapon, Bleak Venom makes short of work of most living targets.
10 Throwing Spears – If you would like to silently pin an enemy's head to a wall, Throwing Spears are the way to do it.

The Caravan Pack

fnv-caravanpackblog1.jpg

The Caravan Pack, available when you pre-order through Steam and Walmart, contains:
Lightweight Leather Armor – This hand-modified suit of leather armor reduces its overall weight without impacting its ability to protect.
Sturdy Caravan Shotgun – Despite its rough appearance, this Caravan Shotgun will reliably fire 20 gauge shells until the Brahmin come home.
4 Repair Kits – Useful for repairing any outfit or weapon, Repair Kits are a valuable tool for any caravaner.
Binoculars – The Mojave Wasteland is a dangerous place, but with these trusty Binoculars you'll be able to spot trouble coming.

The Mercenary Pack

fnv-mercenarypackblog1.jpg

The Mercenary Pack, available when you pre-order through Best Buy, contains:
Lightweight Metal Armor – Modified for long-range travel, this Metal Armor sacrifices some protection for mobility and overall weight.
Mercenary's Grenade Rifle – Though similar to other 40mm Grenade Rifles in the Mojave Wasteland, this model has a faster reload cycle.
3 Super Stimpaks – When you absolutely, positively, need to keep your blood inside your body, Super Stimpaks fix you up in no time.
3 Doctors Bags – Mercenaries and broken limbs go together like Iguana-on-a-Stick and Nuka Cola. Thankfully, these Doctors Bags take a bit of sting out of the inevitable crushed skull.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Agreed. There's this next Friday, then a month or so until Assassin's Creed 2. That'll do for me.

EDIT : Oh f*ck. BC2 Vietnam and COD, too!

Tesla MP3 2021

You get the classic pack if you pre-order from Game

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I hope everyone's planning to play this on hardcore mode?!

Sh*t just got real. Ammo weight's going to be a stinger.

Megane 250

Caravan Pack is from Play.com

Mercenary Pack is from Gamestation

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I think I'll just carry every gun in the game, with one round for each.

Nice try, hardcore mode.

Oh, wait.

Skoda Fabia vRS

ive pre ordered from Amazon as i had a £10 discount code

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

Agreed. There's this next Friday, then a month or so until Assassin's Creed 2. That'll do for me.

EDIT : Oh f*ck. BC2 Vietnam and COD, too!

And Force Unleashed II if you're a fan.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Oh my God. Get ready for this...

Fallout 3 had 9 Main Quests and 17 Side Quests. Now that was pretty epic on it's own. Kept us all busy, right?

Fallout 3 New Vegas?

27 MAIN QUESTS AND 73 SIDE QUESTS!!

:eek:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

must resist upgrading PC now . . . (Crysis 2 next march)

Skoda Fabia vRS

jesus, thats gonna keep me going for years, nevermind weeks/months

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Oh my God. Get ready for this...

Fallout 3 had 9 Main Quests and 17 Side Quests. Now that was pretty epic on it's own. Kept us all busy, right?

Fallout 3 New Vegas?

27 MAIN QUESTS AND 73 SIDE QUESTS!!

:eek:

im gonna leave the house with a beard!

Octy VRS

I just remember the early stages with a s**t hunting rifle and a sledgehammer. Not quite so easy as Level 20+

tbh i found fallout very easy certainly easier than oblivion i just level up before i do anything then its all plain sailing

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for preordering Fallout New Vegas Collectors Edition on www.GAME.co.uk

Due to the epic size of the Fallout New Vegas Collectors Edition we have a lot to do to make sure it gets to you in time for the launch day of Friday 22nd October. As a result, we will be processing your order and charging your payment card a little earlier than usual."

EPIC

Mito Sportiva 135

My only real grip with Fallout 3 was after you level up a bit, it all becomes a bit easy. At the beginning anything can kill you, but then after about 75 hours play I don't think I ever died again! They somehow need to keep difficulty curve challenging I think.

More random enemies would be good too, I remember the shock at finding that HUUUUGE ant-monster thing in a seemingly random warehouse. Random little bits like that were great.

Octy VRS

I'm not sure that's always the case though. Depends on what you have leveled up on. I've been finding Broken Steel fairly punishing on level 23 what with the Deathclaws and stuff. Mutants etc are a piece of piss but some stuff is still tough.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Just ordered off play along with the special edition guide from play so ill be rocking the caravan look and shotty

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

I hope everyone's planning to play this on hardcore mode?!

Sh*t just got real. Ammo weight's going to be a stinger.

I know I'm going to end up eating my words here - but thank fcuk for that. Even Arnie in Commando couldn't carry a typical loadout that the character had in Fallout 3. It was one of its most silly aspects imo.

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

I know I'm going to end up eating my words here - but thank fcuk for that. Even Arnie in Commando couldn't carry a typical loadout that the character had in Fallout 3. It was one of its most silly aspects imo.

D.

Of course he could. Matrix was a machine.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Also, review embargo's are expire tomorrow, so we'll see quite a few reviews.

Polo + Micra

well my foreman rung me earlier to say thay we are only doing a 4 day week.

friday off? oh ok then lol