ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fancyplates - some (hopefully) useful info. for those thinking of ordering

Focus RS + S3
a 3/4 plate is illegal, and its not compulsory for a gb badge

very happy with my purchase, i went for the 94mm height, fast delivery and customer service, they refunded me my £1 odd lol for my discount

definatley recommend

3 Series xdrive
Ordered front plate yesterday 87mm, will post pics when it arrives and i get it stuck on

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
FLOL! Some of the most anal questions i've ever seen. Surprised you got a reply!

I take it that's directed at me. I know, I can't help it, I am anal, you're not the first to have said it :eek:

Being able to admit it is surely the first step along the way to helping myself get over this condition ;)

3 Series xdrive
Ordered front plate yesterday 87mm, will post pics when it arrives and i get it stuck on

attachment.php

Clio Dynamique Noir
Just received my plates...will the tape that comes with the plates be strong enough to hold them on there? They wont start coming off when it rains or wash my car?

Just placed an order with these. Does anyone have a working contact number?

The one off the site is Tel: 00353 71 930 0817 and even after dropping a 0 will not work

Ive just ordered mine now 520mm X 94mm like yours Neat :)

Hope you like.

Can't believe how many people have viewed this thread. Didn't know there were so many people as fussy as me...........or people just look because so many others have and then realise that they actually don't care. Either way, I must have put some extra business Fancyplates' way - wish I was on commission. :(

BG 182
I think its been quite a useful thread, as i never knew what to look for at first, searched around and found this thread, like the size of your plate, changes the whole look of the front of the car IMO

Thanks! You should work for them lol

Black 182
Finally found someone as anal as me over something as small as a number plate!
Literally read pages and pages of threads about front plates.
Finally got onto this one and have ordered my plates as per your recommendations.
Thanks Neat.
Great guide :hail:
Paul.

Clio182
Whats the smallest could go? I've currently got the standard plates on and would consider changing if could get smaller and better looking??