ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAO Pure Motorsport exhaust owners.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
I've just finished installing mine today, I went for the no silencer option. Sounds great, weirdly not too loud either with the silencer missing. Haven't been on the road with it yet, but I'll be doing a full review with vids in the next few weeks.

The exhaust seals brilliantly and the extra hanger on the back is a brilliant idea. It beats my old scorpion hands down

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I've just finished installing mine today, I went for the no silencer option. Sounds great, weirdly not too loud either with the silencer missing. Haven't been on the road with it yet, but I'll be doing a full review with vids in the next few weeks.

The exhaust seals brilliantly and the extra hanger on the back is a brilliant idea. It beats my old scorpion hands down
Good stuff.

Yep I had both silenced and unsilenced but I actually prefered the silenced (As installed on the car in this video courtesy of @ThomasBrentnall)

Sounds good Mick.

Mick

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup I love mine, very well put together, I have no silencer and decat, and it surprisingly quiet when cruising around, but savage when giving it beans.

Was never a fan of the slash cut tip, but it has really grown on me

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Mine didn't have a slash cut, was straight. I don't know if they changed the design or if mine wasn't done? Never the less I like it straight

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Just went for a quick drive tonight. Noise is perfect for me, cabin drone was much lower than my old system. Very happy so far

Clio 172
That.sounds.MINT! Not a huge fan of the slash cut, a nice 2.5" rolled out pea shooter would be a nice finish...would really like one to replace my system at some stage! :)