ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Yozza and SteveV6 (RE YOJ)

Vee dub
Hi fellas

Strange coincidence this morning filling up at my Shell garage on way to Uni....

Bloke filling up next to me in a Arctic 182... I go to sit back in car after paying... and he say's hi... after having a quick chat he tells me he was the owner of YOJ before you Yozza! he mentioned he sold it to you...

Said he saw a valver from a distance and was shocked at it being N59 YOJ!

I was totally shocked at the coincidence... he really liked seeing the car again and I got his email addy so I could send some pics to him.

Very nice bloke, he sends his regards to you

:D

TomS

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^ Lol I love it when i see my old cars.... is weird really when you think about it logically. haha

that guy was a top bloke.

stood having a chat to him for ages when i brought the car.

Steve Ferneyho?

He loved that car. Proper looked after it too...

/y0z

Lee

BMW M2C
That's cool

I've only ever seen one of my old cars. Someone on here spotted my old 172 though.

It's nice having a car which is owned by enthusiasts. I was once filling the 182 up in a petrol station in Reading when a red 172 pulled up next to me, as he was filling up we got chatting about them. I also had a lad once come over and start telling me how "f**king mint" my old 172 was as I was putting petrol in it.

106 GTi
Nice one Tom. It's great when things like that happen.

I sold all my past Pugs to members of the car club so I still get to keep tabs on them!

Vee dub
Cheers guys... Yeah strange surname Andy but along those lines!

Was brilliant to meet him..... I think he was glad to see it standard :approve:

Vee dub
Yeah think he was pleased to have seen it looking good, although it was pretty dirty lol :eek:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
wow..good story tom..where was this to..its funny how its been all round the country and one of the first owners was someone relativly local...

Vee dub
lol ok big man.... Steve has always got first refusal :approve:

SWAP for a V6 255?

Rich - what did I promise? :eek:

106 GTi
The YOJ to me for a fiver and a packet of crisps as you know I would keep it clean.

But if your getting a V6 now for it I dont blame you!

Vee dub
pmsl Rich.... V6 would be a good swap..... but i dont think steve will agree! ;)

Looking forward to meeting up Rich... think freebone wants your services too!

Tom

Vee dub
r-jay said:
As soon as the weather perks up we will get it sorted.

Nice one, whenever is good for you.... I have a couple of weeks off uni in Feb/March so maybe then

Tom

BMW E46 330i Touring
Am I correct in thinking Rich (r-jay) is the legendary PC man? Could throw a bit of business you way when the sun comes out again... :)

106 GTi
LOL! No probs acrebo. I have a few other cars to do as soon as the weather improves, so one more wont be a problem.

BMW E46 330i Touring
lol ;) cheers buddy

Which Shell station was it TomS? Do you go to Uni nearby or commute to somewhere distant?

It is always cool when you see an old car of your's being cared for, I've only got one that I still see regularly and it's owned by a 17 year who I know is going to start fitting neons and chromes soon...

Vee dub
lol you should report him if he fits neons!

I normally fill up on the way to Uni (Gloucester) and use the Stroud Shell garage just before the motorway (M5).

Tom

Can I just state: Agreement of sale is that i get first refusal on purchasing the car back if / when Tom decides to sell it!;) So no one will ever be getting there hands on this beauty without it being run past me first:approve:

clio 182 black /gold
I see my old corsa every week, i do work with the guy who bought it lol. I used to see my old nova being ragged around by a muppet.

Vee dub
steveV6 said:
Can I just state: Agreement of sale is that i get first refusal on purchasing the car back if / when Tom decides to sell it!;) So no one will ever be getting there hands on this beauty without it being run past me first:approve:

No worries Steve, had a few people ask about it, but you'll obviously get the 1st refusal..... not that I'm selling her anytime soon!

Cheers Neil :)

Tom