ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fast-Road Clio 172 Cup

172 Cup
Hey long time browser, first time poster!

Pick up my cup tomorrow after waiting a good few months for one to pop up in the local area, sorry pic is stolen from PH as I havent got any of my own yet

6tu85.jpg

58k, Cat-C but was only light panel damage*I was told from 2007*, and you'd never tell!

Going Down the fast Road route

Plans for the car tomorow.
Give it another good check around
Give it a good once over inside and out/remove the neverbeen stickers *Weather depending*
Refit standard airbox

Future plans
**Will follow as its to earlly to function/type**

172 Cup
Looks a nice car. Will look better with stickers off.

Its got the odd ding or too nothing too unusual, crack in the splitter and the front bumper isnt inline on the leftside, which will all get looked at once weather improves, and Funny you should mention that, the DS door and boot one came off fine! but the PS door one has been lacquered over for some strange reason :s... I dont know if it will need the full door resprying or just removed and re-lacquered if possible... Any ideas anyone?

Was going to insure it fully today but its not running very smooth, gave the TB a good clean earlier and going treat it to some fresh oil, plugs/ filters in the next few days to see if that will help. And my god the clutch is stiff.

172 Cup
Im also getting a t--- code, any ideas what this could be? might have something todo with it running a bit s*it?