ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few bits done, so a few new pics [56k no no]

As father and son....
New camera, new bits on the car, some are on for a while some aren't :) Still getting used to the subtle nuances of being able to hold the camera still in -5 degrees but hey sue me! Strangely enough its a Sony DSC-W15 and im told is a mint camera, i just suck with it :)

New number plates are on, clear side repeaters, car is about as settled as it will be on 60mm, took limo tints off the front and put light smokes on, made a stealth shelf, fitted the speakers and mounted the amp underneath as well as putting the new headunit in. First attempt at doing anything vaguely electrical/crafty with the car and whilst i wasn't after earsplitting noise or up for losing bootspace with mahoosive subs and amps im quietly pleased with the results. Enjoy :) Merry Xmas and New Years all. and yes the cars filthy :)

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00134.jpg

blurryyyyyyyyyyyyy

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before de-tinting at front:
DSC05634.jpg

After de-tinting at front:
DSC00131.jpg

As father and son....
thoroughly recommend it , cost me £40 which i claimed back from the dealership which sold me the car in an illegal road condition ;)

Megane225FF
i thought the 1st 5 pics were from the "post your best fuzzy pictures" thread lol!!
tidy bus, well done.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Car looks good but Im not convinced about that shelf. The shelf itself is fine but mounting an amp upside down is asking for trouble as it wont cool properly and may cook the internals. Are you gonna tidy up the wiring as well?

As father and son....
number plates were from fancyplates.com , should have all the CS logos now those ones are done.

EvilJohn , the cables are about as tidy as i can get them without rummaging around more in the boot. The amp itself is a dual channel 200W throw away Sony one which will do for now, not overly fussed about cooling especially in this weather :p

As father and son....
yup, no need to add attention to the vehicle. Frankly visibility is often a problem in the winter with limo's on the front and who needs the extra headache. More subtle this way

As father and son....
the wires are tied up together with cable ties, then down through side vents. i cant really look at making em any better than they are without a staple gun which i dont have :(

"Navy" N17 TWO
Love that shelf :) although I thought it wasn't a great idea having shelf speakers and subs going

Not a fan of tints at all - back is too dark (VAN style)

Your car so its what you like :)