ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few new pictures of the RS2'ed Berg from today

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
As its a Bank holiday and the weather is nice out I decided to go for a drive to a spot that a few over on Piston Heads have mentioned for some photos.

The car had been fully cleaned a few weeks back and had a coat of Auto Finesse Spirit applied so a quick jet wash and off I went.

Pity my photographic skills are so poor, i really do need to learn how to use a camera...

Anyway -

_MG_4076.jpg

_MG_4075.jpg

IMG_4074.jpg

IMG_4073.jpg

IMG_4072.jpg

_MG_4071.jpg

_MG_4070.jpg

_MG_4069.jpg

_MG_4068.jpg

_MG_4067.jpg

_MG_4066.jpg

_MG_4064.jpg

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
It certainly is... TBH there is a fair bit of bodywork bits that im not happy with and will need attention as soon as money allows.

The Splitter will either be flatted back and painted or binned off for a Skoda jobbie at some stage.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Trouble is the Skoda splitter doesn't quite cut it for me, especially on a Cup which puts me off buying one.

I think I'll try a bit of paint on mine before buying a new one.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I do love your RS2'd Cup its mint
Skoda splitter dont do it for me either

U gonna go ace cafe 17th june?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I do love your RS2'd Cup its mint
Skoda splitter dont do it for me either

U gonna go ace cafe 17th june?

Yep I'll be there (I seem to have become the unofficial CS Ace Cafe night organiser / reminder person)

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Trouble is the Skoda splitter doesn't quite cut it for me, especially on a Cup which puts me off buying one.

I think I'll try a bit of paint on mine before buying a new one.

Plastidip it - if it chips just peel off and respray again

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Any pics of the interior, could use a bit of inspiration for my berg...

Not got any at the moment, I'll get some at the weekend.

It's stripped in the rear with a Palmer Sport 1/2 cage and cargo net, up front is a pair of Bimarco Futuras.

Here's an engine shot to keep you going ;)

9a7uqure.jpg

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Car looks fantastic, love it

Great location for photos aswel, the "artist" that did that hare is bloody talented