ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of the valver and my mates newly pro race'd megane

I've been slowly forcing my housemate to tickle his megane coupe, and today the 2nd phase of this arrived! I've steered him towards some black pro race 1.2's but whilst i told him to go for 16's hes gone for 17's but they dont look too bad.

Desperately needs lowering though which is on the cards soon.

Couple of cheeky pics of the valver as well seeing as i washed it for the first time in weeks.

DSCF1897.jpg

DSCF1900.jpg

Untitled_HDR2-small.jpg

DSCF1911.jpg

DSCF1912.jpg

DSCF1913.jpg

DSCF1915.jpg

DSCF1916.jpg

DSCF1918.jpg

DSCF1920.jpg

cheers guys, yeh the megane definately needs lowering. he knows this just needs the cash and the time. Think the wheels are catching on the arches so they might need to be rolled first.

Rage is spot on. the wheels are aluline cups - ats are the copies. Alulines dont have the lip on the outer rim, there is a hole for a centre-cap in the centre of the wheel, and the offset is slightly better as far as clios are concered ive been told.