ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fiesta st quick??

Swift Sport
DO NOT QUESTION THE KNOWLEDGE! :coffee:

Lol, give it a few more posts and we'll be comparing the new ST to the Megane 265!

It's intriguing how many people contribute to a thread like this considering none of us exceed the speed limit or race anyone...

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol, give it a few more posts and we'll be comparing the new ST to the Megane 265!

It's intriguing how many people contribute to a thread like this considering none of us exceed the speed limit or race anyone...

What is the speed limit on the trackdays you do?

Mk5 Golf Gti
The old shape ST would be beaten by a 182, however the new shape will definitely trump us 182 owners!

I was left for dead by a new ST with Mountune the other day! :)

My Dad used to own a 07 plate Fiesta ST running just over 208bhp.

After driving both the ST and my 182 he seemed to think that there wasn't much in it acceleration wise.

So if the ST you had a play with was standard you should've been miles ahead! ;)

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Flol.

Thats a fair percentage covering of 10 years of CS.net content there in just 3 posts

All we need is a "what tyres" and "how to best get cheap power" and we are nearly done.

May aswell throw in a Cliotoby - currently looking at an M3 this week but next I might just buy a shitty fiesta.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Straight line... ST182 > 182 > 172 > ST150

Bendies... ST182 > 182 > 172 > ST150

Thank you and good night lol

Mk5 Golf Gti
Was simply adding to the thread in stating the Mountune ST was a lot quicker than my 182 :)

Last edited:
New ST rolls with about 20hp more than the quoted figure, whereas the Clio 182 rolls with about 20 less. It's not hard to see why the ST tears the Clio a new one.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i think my camel is slightly quicker, but in runs out of puff top end unfortunately

and only on sand

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mine's just an ST.

They come with 200bhp from Ford so if you do need to put a power figure on it for differentiation, it's an ST200.

Calling it an ST180 is like calling a Clio 182 a Clio 150.

Fallawfell!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The Clio bashing is the best bit for me, as a matter of course - most of you will be back.

The Fiesta ST is a stunning piece of kit and great value, the Clio was once that icon not 10 years ago, different ponies for different beaches!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Seems believable if you use the same rationale which justifies claims that a Clio 172 kept up with a MkII Focus RS.
Another dig at me then

Go and bore another forum with your trolling munson you plonker

Shouldn't you be Ejackulating over fords or BMW's or whatever you drive these days