ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Pirlo or De Rosi as CDM? Pirlo would bring my Juve players up and probably overall score, but he is a bit slower.

Scrap that, Pirlo has far worse speed and defending ratings - not great for a CDM!

I've got that pairing as my two CDM's ;)

Bought him from going off the 6 pages of review comments here: http://futhead.com/fifa/players/197/#.UHsgxa534mw

He's been fantastic so far. His control of the midfield and passing is superb. De Rossi is also excellent.

Vidal is my other CDM, being Juve, if I have Pirlo too, I can only increase the chemistry in the team. Rosi is great, but just have a sneaking feeling Pirlo could add more (just not speed lol).

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Vidal is my other CDM, being Juve, if I have Pirlo too, I can only increase the chemistry in the team. Rosi is great, but just have a sneaking feeling Pirlo could add more (just not speed lol).

I wanted Vidal but he ruins my chemistry completely on the right hand side with Silva (100 > 95 ish).

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I wanted Vidal but he ruins my chemistry completely on the right hand side with Silva (100 > 95 ish).

Bought him anyway.

Opened my two promo packs this morning and got next to f*ck all. Manchester United team badge and an IF Gignac card (worth around 12k apparently). Meh.

Well I now have the Juve back 4 and keeper. Brings up my overall rating to 85. I'm pretty sure adding Pirlo may even take it up to 86 as his rating is high plus Vidal and him should bring it up.

I was under the impression that if you fill your team with higher rates players your overall score will go up - not always the case!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I got promoted on online seasons last night, but in one game I was coasting 2-0 and the other guy scored 3 past me in the second half, the winner with the very last kick of the game. It was devastating, especially considering my team was 100 chem and 85 rating and his was about 60 chem and 72 overall. Frustrating, but TBH he was very good on the ball and knew what he was doing. Fair play to him.

I also had a close game with some guy, it was 3-3 and I then brought on Remy and Muriel and scored 2 more in the final 10 minutes. The guy then decided from the kickoff to just knock it back to his keeper and play keep ball with the defenders. Because he had possession in an area of the field where the final whistle wouldn't blow, he just continued messing about for about 5 minutes. Very, very annoying as I couldn't get the ball back. I can imagine a lot of people would have just quit and therefore lost the game because of it, but thinking about it I should have just left the console on and went to bed. As soon as he moved out of the area the whistle would have gone anyway. As it happens, he sprayed a pass out to one of his fullbacks and the whistle thankfully blew.

Bought him anyway.

Opened my two promo packs this morning and got next to f*ck all. Manchester United team badge and an IF Gignac card (worth around 12k apparently). Meh.

I have 2 packs to open, but can't use app at work as its blocked. I just want good enough stuff to get Pirlo! Didn't realise how much a difference subs can make to ratings!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
He was the one who decided to do f**k all marking at the back post!

I stupidly tried to rush out onto the ball with Buffon but your cross was too deep. Was a good goal. Quite a few quick players in that team, too.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I have 2 packs to open, but can't use app at work as its blocked. I just want good enough stuff to get Pirlo! Didn't realise how much a difference subs can make to ratings!

My mate got Van Persie and an IF Hamsik in the same pack.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I stupidly tried to rush out onto the ball with Buffon but your cross was too deep. Was a good goal. Quite a few quick players in that team, too.

Yeah, Flamengo are pacey and skillful, sadly they can't cross or finish very well...

I'll have to give you a few other games.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I've got a new fun game to play now called 'Hang on'.

Played it a lot yesterday online. Basically you have to use York City. All out defence.

I held both Argentina and Real Madrid to 0-0. It really does test out your position holding and defending. Possession on the Argie game was 72% York lol.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Haha, it was quite a lot of luck. Although I may have celebrated in the living room a bit!

LOL! I was thinking that. I did the same against AK when I got an injury time penalty at 2-2. Then I f*cking missed it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Sold Alonso for 25k.

Shame, but I didn't need him as much. Plus I'd converted him to a CDM.

182FF
My latest team.... Saving for inform Ribery! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350305691.124509.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Great team that. I've got Rami on my bench, and Remy. Top players in that French themed squad. Yeah Ribery will finish it off nicely.

Just bought Buffon for 60k :eek:

62k left. Put Pique up for sale now and going for Chiellini when I get the funds.

Buffon is superb, well worth the cash! I'm just going for Pirlo now then maybe build up a silver team or just another gold one!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Buffon is superb, well worth the cash! I'm just going for Pirlo now then maybe build up a silver team or just another gold one!

When I get Chiellini that will link the centrebacks to Buffon and then up to both Pirlo and Vidal. Even having De Rossi is a 9 chemistry. Good good. The weak links will then be Juanfran and David Silva down the right hand side - and of course Falcao but I don't want to get rid of him.

Ph 1 172
so far my team is

------------------Higuain-------Falcao------------------
---------------------------Kaka--------------------------
Pedro--------------------------------------------Jesus Navas
---------------Song--------------Busquets-------------
----Mascherano---------Puyol----------Pique-----------
----------------------Victor Valdes-----------------------

Quite happy with the squad to be honest overal is an 85 and chemistry is 100.....just a shame im s**t at this game and still lose. saving my pennies now for a decent GK valdes is s**te, anyone have any idea where i can improve the squad though? this is the first fifa i have played/bought sinse fifa 95, and im not really into football games much, any cheap players that are really good i should know about?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Having just downloaded the FIFA app, it safe to say its much easier to buy sell players. Though there isn't a lot else you can do on it?

Starting to build my Gold German team now!

The app is much better than the in-game trader.

Having just downloaded the FIFA app, it safe to say its much easier to buy sell players. Though there isn't a lot else you can do on it?

Starting to build my Gold German team now!

The iPhone app is rubbish, but the PC app is great for trading and moving your team around etc. Much better than using the Xbox.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Wiese is a superb goalkeeper.

Change to a 4-2-3-1 and put Reus as your CF behind the front 2 :cool: