ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

182 Cup
Got into division1 on UT seasons last night. 18k coins going to save for Reus I think, rest of my team is fairly good. After Reus it'll be Lahm or the Dortmund right back as I've got Debuchy at the minute as he was cheap and fairly good :)

I'm signed in so probably your connection.

Also, just got Rooney in a gold pack :cool:

Yeah its wierd, can get on my laptop fine, but as soon as I put xbox on it takes ages to sign in, then it wont connect! GRRRRR!

Still, got the webapp running and selling all my players lol! Hulk has gone :-(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just bought a formation modifier card (4-3-1-2) and applied it to my Rooney card (3-5-2). Listed him for 158k. See how that does.

Didn't think Hulk would take long to go. Also, I've found out if you're running UT on the console and use the webapp, one or the other will bomb out. Bah. So I do most of my trading on the web app while leaving Fifa on the title screen.

Rooney in a pack FFS! what am i doing wrong!!

My team is now Lucio as CB and Pato as CF (modifier applied) - lol!!

Was using a 4-1-2-1-2 formation (too expensive and overated!) but now going to try the 4-2-3-1 you are using as there are more decent CAMS than RM/LM in Seria A.

Hoping to have Natale in an hour or so to play as my ST as he seems to have 2 good feet.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Rooney in a pack FFS! what am i doing wrong!!

My team is now Lucio as CB and Pato as CF (modifier applied) - lol!!

Was using a 4-1-2-1-2 formation (too expensive and overated!) but now going to try the 4-2-3-1 you are using as there are more decent CAMS than RM/LM in Seria A.

Hoping to have Natale in an hour or so to play as my ST as he seems to have 2 good feet.

I opened two packs, first pack had Cannavaro in and Cisse (Cannavaro I thought would be worth loads but looking on http://www.futwiz.com/players he's only going for less than 1k. Bah) Cisse though looks like around 5k - 6k so I've put him up for 5.5k. Then opened another pack and saw Rooney's name flash up. Excellent. Put him up for 158k but doubt he'll sell for that. Loads of current offers on other Rooneys around 150k though. Would have kept him had I not got Di Natale as my CF but Rooney wrecks the chemistry of the rest of the team.

How much did you get Lucio for? Didn't even think of him. I need a CAM on the right (Possibly Mata or Silva but again it ruins the right hand side chemistry) and also a couple of better centrebacks although Mexes and Rami are both very good.

Lucio was 5K. Think I might go for Snieiider and Boatang as my CAMS, but they are costly.

Any other Seria A CAMS you can recommend?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Lucio was 5K. Think I might go for Snieiider and Boatang as my CAMS, but they are costly.

Any other Seria A CAMS you can recommend?

Sneijder! F*ck me, how did I forget about him?! Hmm, Dutch but playing in Italy. That might just work. Damn could have had Van Persie as CF then. So many options. I still have either Alonso or Fabregas to shift too. One or the other.

CAM's in Italy:

Hernanes (Lazio)
Hamsik (Napoli)
Boateng (Milan) - is very good http://www.futwiz.com/player-data/4550

But don't forget buying a modifier card (CM>>CAM) could benefit you.

Pirlo (Juventus)
Marchisio (Juventus)
Guarin (Inter) - I've got him as my left CAM, but only because I have Falcao up top (both Columbian)

Cassano is also a good CF who could be modified to a CAM.

Marcelo just sold at 40k - tidy profit there are bought him for 20k.

Natale bought - Alves (GK) sold for 16K. Getting there!

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Marcelo just sold at 40k - tidy profit there are bought him for 20k.

Like I said, he's good but you don't need fullbacks to be that good. He's a starter for Real, hence the price he'll command. With the money you are making, you could easily look around on the trade for prices players are going for, buying the cheapest and putting them back up for sale for the better price. Can be risky of course but you can make a bit more cash easily enough. I've just bought two 4-4-2 cards in the training section for 1.5k and put them back up for sale for 3.5k.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Bear in mind the formation I'm using (4-2-3-1) requires two CDM's. I initially had Fabregas and Alonso but have since bought De Rossi who is a natural CDM (Fabregas and Alonso are both CM's but have CDM in their preferred positions) I also have Busquets who is a CDM. I do have two CM>CDM modifier cards but I don't want to use them on Fabregas or Alonso incase their value goes down on the auction if I put them up for sale.

Well after an evening of trading I went from my Brazilian squad to this:

UTv2.jpg

Need some reserves now!

182 Cup
<3 Vidal, had him last year.

Beggining to wonder whether I should sell my German league team or not. I do like Lewandowski as a striker, just need to save money for decent midfielders I think. Will post my team up when I'm at home and see what people think/reccomend.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well after an evening of trading I went from my Brazilian squad to this:

UTv2.jpg

Need some reserves now!

You've got Di Natale as a striker but he's a CF. No big deal as he can play either but see the little boot on his card is orange and not green. Either convert him or Pato to a ST for all green boots.

Other than that, brilliant team. Better overall rating than mine but I still need a CAM and back 4.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Actually I'd put Di Natale as the CF, sell/bench Pato and buy a top quality 85+ Striker.

Got 158k for Rooney. 200k to spend now.

Some folk must be mad. He's good but I bet there are players who are better for far less. Di Natale for example. Rooney can't be 100k worth better than him. Premiership and Barca/Real players are going for silly money. Still, can't complain.

I'm also really struggling to sell my Vertonghen card. Even put him up starting at 2k with no buyers at all. I've sold him for 4k+ a few times so its very odd he's not shifting so cheaply. Think I've relisted him about 6 times now.

Last edited:
Actually I'd put Di Natale as the CF, sell/bench Pato and buy a top quality 85+ Striker.

Got 158k for Rooney. 200k to spend now.

Some folk must be mad. He's good but I bet there are players who are better for far less. Di Natale for example. Rooney can't be 100k worth better than him. Premiership and Barca/Real players are going for silly money. Still, can't complain.

I'm also really struggling to sell my Vertonghen card. Even put him up starting at 2k with no buyers at all. I've sold him for 4k+ a few times so its very odd he's not shifting so cheaply. Think I've relisted him about 6 times now.

Yeah I have swapped them round now as Natale does play so much better as the CF.

Out of money now so Pato will have to stay unless you can think of any Italian league striker that goes for the same kind of money as him? (24k I think).

Cavani is 86 - better than Pato?

I have Milito on the bench who is 84 so could sell Pato, get Cavani and keep Milito on the bench.

Last edited:
Sold Pato, got Cavani and just won the ltd edition Hamsik. I have him already (standard version) so should be a quick 45k+ :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I bought David Silva for my CAM, Pique at centreback and I fancy Chiellini or his Juve CB partner (can't remember his name) and then an Italian or Spanish keeper for 100 Chemistry.

Sold Fabregas for 37.5k so kept Alonso. Tempted to buy Fabregas back though and then sell on again :eek:

Got 145k to spend on those players.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Hmm, Chiellini or Barzagli. It's basically around 40k vs 11k but both have 84 rating. Chiellini has 80 pace but they are both excellent CB's. Both play for Juve too.

Just saw how much Thiago Silva is going for too. Wow.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah he's good but I've gone with Barzagli after reading great reviews on him. Saying that, Chiellini got the same :clown:

Need a Spanish or Italian keeper now. Really not paying 50k+ so that sadly rules out Casillas and Buffon.

Looking at Valdes, Marchetti, Sirigu or Lopez. Would like to keep Mandanda but doesn't seem possible.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just bought Buffon lol. Why not!!

Wow. I've got 145k but couldn't justify spending the dosh on Buffon. Supposed to be superb though. You should get Chiellini and Barzagli in front of him with the Juve LB too. Epic defence. I'm sorely tempted by De Ceglie myself.