ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Balls to it. Just bought De Ceglie for LB from Juve.

Tomorrow I'm buying Valdes to keep chemistry at 100 with Pique and either Boateng or Sneijder for the CAM position on the left. Even Ozil keeps the chem close to 100. Choices choices.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I never get any decent players when I buy a gold pack :(

Best I've gotten is a CF -> ST rare :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Both Mandanda and Falcao are individual Chemistry 6, which is a shame as individual Chemistry 9 is like a stat increase on the field.

When I put KP Boateng in (bought over Sneijder as his ratings were incredible - he's got better stat overall than Messi and 2 behind Ronaldo!), the team chemistry remained at 100 even with the French keeper. I can of course improve the goalkeeper individual chemistry by putting in either an Italian or Spanish keeper but Mandanda has been excellent for me in the games I've played.

I also don't really want to give up Falcao but he's very difficult to get him to Chemistry 9 as I don't have a team of Columbians. Damn. Either stick with him or swap him for an Italian or Spanish striker.

FUTV3_zps9df65f3e.jpg

equals:

photo_zpsc006b9dc.jpg

Was in the gold cup too. To be fair, the bloke never quit.

Might get Pato and Pirlo on the bench at some point, but other than that, I am not sure where I can improve a great deal.

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

De Ceglie at LB would improve individual chemistry to 9 across the entire back 5. You'd also have a full Juventus defence.

No wonder they've gone 40+ games undefeated TBH. Incredible talent at the back.

Two 0 Shitx
Red is out of position, orange is out of position but can play ok there and green in prefered position.

De Ceglie at LB would improve individual chemistry to 9 across the entire back 5. You'd also have a full Juventus defence.

No wonder they've gone 40+ games undefeated TBH. Incredible talent at the back.

He is rated 79, yet put him in and my squad and overall rating goes up to 85.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just drew online with Waitey. He equalised in the last f*cking minute. LOL. Buffon did keep me in the game mind.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Finally got my chemistry to 99 and my team have come alive!

You got a manager yet with the same formation and native nationality? I had 85 or so chemistry and changed my manager to a 4-2-3-1 and it put it to 100. Mental.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Finally got this after a couple of years out of football game. Really enjoying it so far but can't go past players for chips.

Pirlo or De Rosi as CDM? Pirlo would bring my Juve players up and probably overall score, but he is a bit slower.

Scrap that, Pirlo has far worse speed and defending ratings - not great for a CDM, but the chemistry......hhhhmmmmm!!!

Last edited: