ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

Records are irrelevant TBH. It's all about enjoyment.

Indeed! When I played last night on online seasons I came up against a bronze/silver team with rubbish chemsitry.. I feared that I had come across one of those b******s who can beat anyone using any team... but then when he rage quit in the 20th min after going 3 down, i thought otherwise! Then had a 7-0 to get promotion. Hopefully go up a few leagues tonight!

Monaco 172 Ph2
How the hell do you post a pic of the team from the app :s

Mine just keeps coming up with a with box and a x in it ??

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just opened a pack and got an IF Pedro. Checked trade and there's no others yet.

Wonder how much he's worth?

182 Cup
Chuffing ridiculous. Bought two premium gold packs last night and highest rated player I got was 78 ffs.
Its pretty annoying when you get players like that Scutch (obviously not at you, just the game) and the highest rated I had out a pack was Lewandowski on my first pack!

Kawasaki ER6N
Well had a bit of a change round last night after reading about the 9 chemistry thing and this is how it stands now:

Gold Team

74879_10152186138780361_2092789086_n.jpg

553561_10152186139085361_1590948843_n.jpg

389387_10152186139310361_553441707_n.jpg

Silver Teams:

581425_10152186139485361_1607019143_n.jpg

269908_10152186140250361_1224650596_n.jpg

Bronze Team:

420424_10152186139725361_1394958788_n.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
FFS Scutch, have you had that achievement yet?

I'm so painfully unlucky, Joe Hart has been my biggest catch at 50k.

52 packs now ffs!!

Yeah I've had the Achievement, also got one last night, "In Form" which was obviously for the IF Pedro card.

Just searched on the iPhone app - starts from 98k, jammy b*****d.

Not that jammy, TBH. I'm going to gut my team. Last night I played 6 games online and only won once. Drew 3 and lost the other 2 - smashing my controller in the process. Literally, having conceded a goal in stoppage time. Stupid f*cking self-errors in defence.

I'm contemplating a change of formation and perhaps a little more pace. Falcao is superb - against the AI. He's done next to nothing against human opposition, probably due to his speed and the fact he's playing as the lone frontman. Yeah, formation change needed I think, which means going onto Futhead or Futwiz squad creators and seeing what sort of team I can assemble, chemistry wise, with a bit of pace on the wings.

Saying that, I did still get promoted, but missed out on the title by 2 points. W*nk.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Chuffing ridiculous. Bought two premium gold packs last night and highest rated player I got was 78 ffs.
Its pretty annoying when you get players like that Scutch (obviously not at you, just the game) and the highest rated I had out a pack was Lewandowski on my first pack!

Believe me mate, I've had MANY packs with less than 78 as highest rating. As said above, I've popped the Achievement for opening 50 packs, which has destroyed my MS Points haul that I'd amassed over the last few months. Yeah, I've certainly had some sh*tty packs.

I was the same last night Scutchio! Was tired and failed hard so had a game this morning and won 7-1 to win Div4 and get my faith back.

My CAMS keep doing hamstrings though!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Going to keep my team unless I strike it big in a gold pack!

Just been reading this: http://www.fiftips.com/blog/fifa-13-attacking/

The guy is pretty good on FIFA and has been since 08. He's saying 4-2-3-1 is a killer formation and do not use as it creates no space at all. LOL, FFS. Suppose everyone is different. It's been pretty decent for me.

Record on FUT now is 68-12-8 I think. Something like that. I've definitely lost 8 now anyway.

Really? I have tried a few and if anything it has more space than others! What you thinking of trying?

taken from another top fifa player:

Another popular formation, the 4-2-3-1 uses a lone striker with a centre forward in the hole. The interesting thing about this formation is the fact that it doesn't use any left or right midfielders or wingers, instead there are 2 CAM's either side of the midfield. Use a formation like this properly and you should dominate possession around your opponents box, but make sure you buy a striker who can finish with both feet and his head, as a lot responsibility will naturally fall on him to get you the goals.

and another:

A favourite of many FIFA players as it is very attacking but uses two defensive midfielders. If those two are strong attacks can be made via longer balls or through them on the counter. If set to Freeform or Organised chance creation any back four will struggle to know how to defend against them.
Advantages- Three different types of attacker all high up the pitch. Long ball down middle works well.
Disadvantages- Two CDMs will become tired if a team attacks wide often.

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Really? I have tried a few and if anything it has more space than others! What you thinking of trying?

taken from another top fifa player:

Another popular formation, the 4-2-3-1 uses a lone striker with a centre forward in the hole. The interesting thing about this formation is the fact that it doesn't use any left or right midfielders or wingers, instead there are 2 CAM's either side of the midfield. Use a formation like this properly and you should dominate possession around your opponents box, but make sure you buy a striker who can finish with both feet and his head, as a lot responsibility will naturally fall on him to get you the goals.

I read that too and it was the reason I chose the 4-2-3-1.

I think I want a formation now that uses natural wingers or wide men as opposed to CAM's. That opens up so many more players (Ribery, Bale, Villa, Lavezzi, Hazard etc. etc.). It's a pisser that there's no LM/RM > CAM cards.

True, but most LW and RW players with 84+ cost a bomb! The CAMS work well in my Italian based team. But yes would give wingers a try but think you need big wonga to make it work!

Gomez is best LW in seria a and he is only rated 79.

come on ronaldo, be in my next pack!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
True, but most LW and RW players with 84+ cost a bomb! The CAMS work well in my Italian based team. But yes would give wingers a try but think you need big wonga to make it work!

come on ronaldo, be in my next pack!

I've got 230k in the bank and still have my Pedro IF card to sell. Plus if I was to rework my formation I would sell those who don't fit in. My team at the moment could fetch a pretty penny or two:

Buffon: 60k
De Ceglie: 2k
Chiellini: 40k
Barzagli: 12k
Abate: 16k
Pirlo: 35k
De Rossi: 11k
Mata: 40k
Boateng: 25k
Di Natale: 65k
Falcao: 60k

Obviously a fair chunk of those guys I wouldn't sell (Di Natale, Buffon, Chiellini etc.)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
4-3-3 tempts me. Could chuck Lanezzi and Hulk as LW/RW for 50k.

Yes, a LOT of folk use 4-3-3. Trouble is, it's a rare gold formation, meaning the modifier cards are around 3-4k each if you want to use existing players switched to that system! That's a lot of coins.

4-1-2-1-2 goes for 5-6k+

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Think I did quite well getting Falcao for 45k

Very much so. He's superb and against the AI he's lethal. Against human opposition I think I'd prefer Aguero, but then he's 140k and I don't know if I can justify that. Going to go on squad creator at lunch time and assemble some teams to see what chemistry they kick out.

I'm sticking and working with what I have got. Would cost far too much money to replace the whole team with another that's better.

Your win/loss ratio makes me think you should stick with your team Scutch!

Kawasaki ER6N
Very much so. He's superb and against the AI he's lethal. Against human opposition I think I'd prefer Aguero, but then he's 140k and I don't know if I can justify that. Going to go on squad creator at lunch time and assemble some teams to see what chemistry they kick out.

He is not that fast however Benzema seems to be rapid against everyone. I have Tevez and Torres in case I need a bit more pace.

I was tempted by Aguero however he is 4x the price Falcao is and aside from being faster he is not that much better to justify the price. Just shoot from distance and head it easier.

Didn't get on with RVP purely because he was left footed and I forget that when I shoot.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
He is not that fast however Benzema seems to be rapid against everyone. I have Tevez and Torres in case I need a bit more pace.

I was tempted by Aguero however he is 4x the price Falcao is and aside from being faster he is not that much better to justify the price. Just shoot from distance and head it easier.

Didn't get on with RVP purely because he was left footed and I forget that when I shoot.

Yeah I was shooting a lot with David Silva on his right. Had to cut in a lot which limited me.

Natala is still one of the best buys out there. Good with both feet too. Not convinced by Cavani as much though, but no idea who to go for instead as everyone rated as high as him is 100k+.

Mondeo ST220
Yes, a LOT of folk use 4-3-3. Trouble is, it's a rare gold formation, meaning the modifier cards are around 3-4k each if you want to use existing players switched to that system! That's a lot of coins.

4-1-2-1-2 goes for 5-6k+

I'm using 4-3-2-1 at the moment. Still tweaking my team but it's coming along ok.

Feel less of a rookie on UT this year. Played FIFA for years but last year was the first time on UT.

Spotting players with lots of contracts is a biggie IMO. Got a player with 95 contracts and was only 100 coins more than cards with 7 contracts etc.

Kawasaki ER6N
Ozil and Falcao about to be put up for sale.

Tevez is only 86 rated and the only thing Falcao is higher is heading so going to have Torres, Tevez and aguero.

Then I am finished...honest.

Monaco 172 Ph2
I've got 230k in the bank and still have my Pedro IF card to sell. Plus if I was to rework my formation I would sell those who don't fit in. My team at the moment could fetch a pretty penny or two:

Buffon: 60k
De Ceglie: 2k
Chiellini: 40k
Barzagli: 12k
Abate: 16k
Pirlo: 35k
De Rossi: 11k
Mata: 40k
Boateng: 25k
Di Natale: 65k
Falcao: 60k

Obviously a fair chunk of those guys I wouldn't sell (Di Natale, Buffon, Chiellini etc.)

I like how you wouldnt sell all the players i want LMAO

I hope everybody doesnt think like you - otherwise i'll never get them (eventualy)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ozil and Falcao about to be put up for sale.

Tevez is only 86 rated and the only thing Falcao is higher is heading so going to have Torres, Tevez and aguero.

Then I am finished...honest.

Falcao has 5* weak foot rating. None of the others do.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've worked out if I sell my entire first 11 I should make around 350k. Add that to the money I already have and I would be able to buy this PL team:

Prem2FUT_zpsace2a9e6.jpg

It's bloody tempting.

none :(
whats the best formation to use, also how do you get good chemistry, im guessing people playing in the right formation helps, but do they need to be from the same club, or same country.

Clio 182
Made up that I've just found this thread!!.. How addicitive is FIFA UT!!

Currently playing a 4-3-2-1 formation with La Liga players and its working quite well but I cant stop buying these bloody pack things!

A few of my favourite players so far are Benzema, Jordi Alba, Fabregas and Di Maria.. appriciate they arent outside of the box when thinking of naming players but these are in my team!

If anyone fancies a game add me RomeoCOD2012

Also I use this website for building my teams http://ultimatedb.nl/ (hope it can help a few of you out!)

Appologies if its been listed before im at work so havent got time to read all 52 pages!

whats the best formation to use, also how do you get good chemistry, im guessing people playing in the right formation helps, but do they need to be from the same club, or same country.

Players playing in right position and with correct formation. Choosing a particular league or country should get your players all up to 9.

All mine are from seria a, but so tempted to go premiership!