ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Players playing in right position and with correct formation. Choosing a particular league or country should get your players all up to 9.

All mine are from seria a, but so tempted to go premiership!

I'm going to do it. F*ck it. I won't be able to play online for a while until I get this team sorted, but they're going up for sale.

How much money you got!!! Vidic 150k, Bale 74k, Lloris 80k, Aguero 140k, Toure 60k, kompany 70k. That's already 574k!

I must be doing something wrong!!! Or you have been a jammy git in your packs!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
How much money you got!!! Vidic 150k, Bale 74k, Lloris 80k, Aguero 140k, Toure 60k, kompany 70k. That's already 574k!

I must be doing something wrong!!! Or you have been a jammy git in your packs!

I've currently got 260k in the bank. I need to sell my IF Pedro card but even if he goes for 90k I'll have 350k. I should get around the same for my current starting XI if I put them all up for the lowest prices on the market currently in 4-2-3-1 formation. That's 700k. I will still need another 50k or so unless I find those PL players cheaper over the next few days. I also have my subs etc. to sell.

Can't believe I'm selling this team but that PL team is awesome. I could even sub Valencia for Lennon or Walcott which would be cheaper. Lot of options, even up top.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Also not sure why I'm struggling to shift my IF Pedro. He's in the 4-1-2-1-2 formation, plenty of contracts and starting price is 95k, cheaper than he's going for elsewhere on the market. Baffling.

I have purchased some fifa points using MS points I had from meaning to get some COD maps! Think Scutch has out done us all!

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Cech is the next upgrade.

My BPL team:

UT.jpg

I have 1000MS points left... Save them or blow them on Fifa points?!

Does everyone buy gold packs from Xbox or web app?

Monaco 172 Ph2
If i buy the season ticket and 5200 fifa points that equals £43.99 :( Thats around 76 gold packs though.

How much are premium gold packs on the xbox ???

Cos on ps3 you only get 1575 Fifa points for 11.99,

so if i was to do the same as the post above i would only get 3150 Fifa points + Season pass for about £44 - which would be about 45 packs (20 being premium gold packs) ???

55 packs if i was just to get standard gold packs - im confused ??

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I have 1000MS points left... Save them or blow them on Fifa points?!

Does everyone buy gold packs from Xbox or web app?

I spent mine because I wasn't going to use them on any DLC because I haven't bought any games other than FIFA. I would normally have bought Borderlands 2 and Dishonoured but didn't get either so theoretically (and factually) I've saved £80 or so.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
No mate. I just buy them from wherever I'm at, be that work (web app) or home (console). Makes no difference, other than the console flashing up the star player of the pack's name first.

Right, I've made things a lot simpler for myself by creating this:

Prem3FUT_zps5f21053a.jpg

I've sacrificed Vidic, Walker and Lloris so ultimately saved a lot of coins. Kompany and Valencia are on 7 chemistry instead of 9 but I think that's fine considering the overall team.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I have noticed that Standard Gold Packs are 100 Fifa Points whilst the Premium Gold is 150 ?

Is it worth the extra 50 points?

You get 3 rare golds (shineys) as opposed to 1. They could be anything from contracts to formation modifiers to players, so it's not always a rare player.

Monaco 172 Ph2
How much is the Fifa points for PS3?

Also what difference is there from the Standard Gold and Premium Gold?

On the PS3 it works out at £1.00 for 125 Fifa points

£1.99 for 250
£3.99 for 500
£5.99 for 750
£7.99 for 1050 (50 bonus points)
£11.99 for 1575 (75 bonus points)

Standard Gold packs are 100 Fifa points (or 5,000 coins)
Premium Gold packs are 150 Fifa points (or7,500 coins)

So effectively for £11.99 you would get 1575 Fifa points enabling you to buy either 15 standard gold **or** 10 premium gold,

Unless there is some other deal that i have missed :dapprove:

**but as scutchio has put only real diff in actual pack is the additional 2 shiney/rare cards

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
On the PS3 it works out at £1.00 for 125 Fifa points

£1.99 for 250
£3.99 for 500
£5.99 for 750
£7.99 for 1050 (50 bonus points)
£11.99 for 1575 (75 bonus points)

Standard Gold packs are 100 Fifa points (or 5,000 coins)
Premium Gold packs are 150 Fifa points (or7,500 coins)

So effectively for £11.99 you would get 1575 Fifa points enabling you to buy either 15 standard gold **or** 10 premium gold,

Unless there is some other deal that i have missed :dapprove:

No, that's about right.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yes, depending on how much you get the MS Points for. It's about £16 for 2100MS points, or £13 for 1800.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Yes, depending on how much you get the MS Points for. It's about £16 for 2100MS points, or £13 for 1800.

So does he mean 5200 MS points then and NOT fifa points cos 2000 Fifa points more than i get for the same price sounds a tad unfair lol **cry**

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
If you've got the Season Pass, you get 20% discount + bonus points if you buy the bigger FIFA Point packs. It all get's confusing, but say you buy the 2250 pack (I'm guessing that's a pack) you get 500 points free due to the Season Pass perks. It'll be written somewhere, but the Season Pass does net you rewards.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Ahhhhhh right thats what im missing then LOL sorry for the confusion was me just being thick ha ha

So when getting 1500 + 75 bonus points for £11.99 not only does the price decrease but u get additional bonus points ??

**sorry for being a proper dumbass but my internet at work is dross and cannot look it up as the hamster inside gets tired quickly and they wont upgrade to a newer browser **

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Erm... probably. TBH I'm more confused now than I was. The more you spend on Fifa Points, the more rewards you get back though, in bonus points.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Oh yeah i know that but you get bonus points anyway (albeit not many) without a season pass,

but the 20% should get me a few more packs LOL

and only diff with ps3 and xbox on this side of things is MS points buy you Fifa points and the more MS points you buy the better deal you get so effectively would be cheaper :(

Shame they dont do that with the PSN vouchers !!1

Monaco 172 Ph2
Only got 95k for IF Pedro. Disappointed.

At least you get decent players to sell :(

In thought i got one the other night - pulled out Khedira in a pack, was only going for a few thousand tho

Hopefully my next few pack will give me some money making players otherwise think im just gonna sack off buying packs !!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Aguero and Van Persie both bought in 4-1-2-1-2 formation. 200k gone. 160k left and then need to sell my existing players.

EDIT: Yaya Toure in. 100k left.

Going to use Mata in the CAM position behind the front two instead of Silva.