ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

No luck with packs today so unless I go wild and sell my whole team I am sticking my current line up.

So want Augero but would mean selling Buffon and few others.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Your squad should be worth quite a bit, JJ.

Here's my nights work:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gPBAQCBYnSx:360

FUTPrem_zps59337fac.jpg

Haven't touched the substitutes yet, other than putting in Balotelli. Opted for Ben Arfa instead of Valencia, but will probably go for him too or possibly Lennon.

The starting XI are all on chemistry 9 except Kompany and Ben Arfa who are on 7. Eventually I'll get David Silva to replace Mata.

Most of my original squad sold, including Di Natale :dapprove: for 64k. Pirlo, Barzagli, De Rossi, all gone. Still got Falcao, Boateng, Gotze, Ramy, Hernanes etc. on the transfer list. Will see what happens with those in the morning. Could do with keeping Falcao even with his poor individual chemistry, which will be even worse in this team.

Decided to hang on to my squad after beating a team full of 85+ premiership players inc hart, hazard and Aguero.

Can't live without Natale!

good squad that Scutch!

Playing whilst tired isn't good. Losing to Spawny goals :dead:

Indeed! Make stupid passing decisions or just not quick enough too!

Was trying to win Div 3 last night but was so tired and lost 3-1 so woke up this morning to try win one of the remaining two games before work. 2-0 down at half time, before another Natale hatrick got me the win!

Sold Pirlo last night for 20k as was finding him way too slow and Vidal has taken his place without any drop in overall rating.

Got Sturridge as back up for RM if you want to trade anyone for him Scutchio? He is not expensive, but could be a handy sub as he is pacey.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I was properly raging last night.

And I'm suprised more people don't have two teams. I rotate using my gold and bronze teams and then get my fitness back up by putting the non playing side on the bench.

I've got 800,000 coins now. And a couple of days ago I somehow managed to buy a Ronaldo for 700,000. Looking at the prices I should get near to 1.2 millions for him, so I'm hoping to break the 2,000,000 coin barrier this weekend.

How the f**k do you get that many coins????

I have a cheap as chips bronze team but thinking of putting together a budget premiership side too so can give my Italian stallions a rest!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I was properly raging last night.

And I'm suprised more people don't have two teams. I rotate using my gold and bronze teams and then get my fitness back up by putting the non playing side on the bench.

I've got 800,000 coins now. And a couple of days ago I somehow managed to buy a Ronaldo for 700,000. Looking at the prices I should get near to 1.2 millions for him, so I'm hoping to break the 2,000,000 coin barrier this weekend.

:eek: @ that entire post.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Got Sturridge as back up for RM if you want to trade anyone for him Scutchio? He is not expensive, but could be a handy sub as he is pacey.

With Mata as my current CAM, I worked out that Sturridge would be on chemistry 9 (due to the Chelsea links). Ben Arfa/Lennon/Valencia only go to chemistry 7 so I'll bear that in mind mate.

I wish I could have somehow kept Di Natale. I'm tempted to put him as my CAM or at least on the bench just so I've got him. I'll need to buy him back, obviously!

Just bought my budget premiership reserve sqaud on my phone to give my Italians a rest:

No keeper yet but bought all players in 4-1-2-1-2

Mertasaker, Vermarlen, Benny and Walker
Parker, Dembele, Dempsey and Lennon
Ba and Cisse

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
4-1-2-1-2 is quality but not for buying players as they are usually a lot more expensive. I had to buy 3 of the f*cking modifier cards for Buffon, Chiellini and Abate which cost me 15.5k!

Good team that JJ, but I'd have put Vertonghen next to Vermaelen, he's cheap as chips and they're both Belgian. Good for selling on too with those formation cards.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
How much did that cost in total then? Vermaelen most expensive player? Who's your keeper going to be? Given is a decent buy.

How much did that cost in total then? Vermaelen most expensive player? Who's your keeper going to be? Given is a decent buy.

Just under 60k so far, Vermarlen is only one left to buy but that's 16k. Bought everyone in correct formation and position after lots of searching for best buys!

not too shabby for my 2nd string!

will chuck Defoe and ade and few Newcastle and arsenal players on the bench to keep chemistry and stats high. Got 10 managers and pretty sure one of them has 4-1-2-1-2.

out of pennies for now, so will have to go win some games and leagues!

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
do you auction your players or do a buy it now?

I do a buy it now on contracts I put up for sale but for players I just let the clock run down so set a price as a reserve.

You will always make money on players if you put their price to 150. It's just risky because you may not get what you want. Usually, others will buy with the market in mind to sell on again. For example, if I was selling Falcao and set his price to 150, it would eventually rise to about 50k because even at that price the buyer knows he can relist and make a profit. But saying that I've also seen players like Pique go for 24k when they started at 150 coins. He's worth at least 30k on the market.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I think I'm going to take Falcao off the transfer list, so now I'm hoping he doesn't actually sell. I can buy Adrian from Atletico Madrid (his real life strike partner) for cheap as hell (he's 79 rated striker) and he's got good pace and other stats. Not only that, with David Silva playing behind them both all 3 have a 9 chemistry. So I'd have Van Persie and Aguero as my two starters with Falcao and Adrian on the bench, along with Balotelli who I don't want to sell.

So now all I need is money to buy David Silva! :clown:

Fiesta ST-3
I think I'm going to take Falcao off the transfer list, so now I'm hoping he doesn't actually sell. I can buy Adrian from Atletico Madrid (his real life strike partner) for cheap as hell (he's 79 rated striker) and he's got good pace and other stats. Not only that, with David Silva playing behind them both all 3 have a 9 chemistry. So I'd have Van Persie and Aguero as my two starters with Falcao and Adrian on the bench, along with Balotelli who I don't want to sell.

So now all I need is money to buy David Silva! :clown:

Should of said. I just sold Silva. We could of done a swapsie!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Should of said. I just sold Silva. We could of done a swapsie!!

Doh!

What I've also been doing when creating my latest team is searching for the players I want in 4-1-2-1-2 formation, looking for the cheapest price BIN, then searching the same player in any formation and seeing if the difference is worth buying a formation modifier card for (4-1-2-1-2 card usually goes for around 5k minimum). I got Aguero for 130k yesterday in 3-4-3 formation and bought a 4-1-2-1-2 card for him for 5.1k, so total was 135k. The cheapest Aguero for sale in the 4-1-2-1-2 formation was 145k so I saved 10k in total.

Clio III 1.2 16v 06
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350650688.207725.jpg

Also bought Jesus navas, benzema and two liga bbva midfielders on around 90 pace can't remember names

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Building a gold Russian/German team at the moment after getting Kerzhakov in a pack and because I was already half way through a German team!
Chemistry seems to be good on them all so far.

What's with player chemistry? Anyway to increase that?

your players are not all playing in their preferred position or formation. Get some cards to swap them over.

i seem to so well againt three at the back. Think its due to the cams making runs and having a ST AND CF.

Clio III 1.2 16v 06
I don't have them playing there any more ill take a fresh picture when am home, my next player will be Sergio Ramos, but that will be when I swap formation, I'd love either messi or Ronaldo but that won't happen unless I get stupidly lucky or spend stupid amounts of cash

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
The bronze team, they play so well!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-10-19 at 14.22.11.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-10-19 at 14.22.11.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 50
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Might add IF Miccoli to my ranks, seems like a good striker to have on board and will give Cavani a rest lol

Miccoli is superb, but I wouldn't bother with the IF one mate. Definitely not worth the up in premium for the IF cards. No way. It's usually the anal FUT guys that collect those. My IF Pedro card went for 98k. The only stat increases were by 1 or 2 points I think. If the normal Pedro had 9 chemistry, he'd get 2/3 points more in his stats anyway and he sells for about 6k.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Do IF players eventually turn Gold?

Can't see why anyone is desperate to have them tbh, when you can buy a better player that is better in real life.

No, they remain IF for the duration of the game, I believe. There's still far more NIF cards of that player, but the IF cards fetch so much money it's incredible.

I dread to imagine next weeks prices should Ronaldo or Messi hit a hattrick at the weekend.

Miccoli is superb, but I wouldn't bother with the IF one mate. Definitely not worth the up in premium for the IF cards. No way. It's usually the anal FUT guys that collect those. My IF Pedro card went for 98k. The only stat increases were by 1 or 2 points I think. If the normal Pedro had 9 chemistry, he'd get 2/3 points more in his stats anyway and he sells for about 6k.

indeed, but still might have one IF in my sqaud just because I want one in my sqaud lol.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
indeed, but still might have one IF in my sqaud just because I want one in my sqaud lol.

LOL. In that case, go for it. He'll probably be one of the cheapest.

I think I might be addicted to opening packs, especially on console. The excitement, expectation and hope of seeing a rare card name flash across the screen only to see it being Zamora or Howard.