ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

LOL. In that case, go for it. He'll probably be one of the cheapest.

I think I might be addicted to opening packs, especially on console. The excitement, expectation and hope of seeing a rare card name flash across the screen only to see it being Zamora or Howard.

Its worse when it's a 82+ gold player that you think just might be worth £££, only to find he is going for 2k max lol!

none :(
how do i manage my team from the mobile app, might do a bit of sorting out while im at work.
can you sell and buy players via the app.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
how do i manage my team from the mobile app, might do a bit of sorting out while im at work.
can you sell and buy players via the app.

The mobile app is sh*t. You can buy and sell players but that's pretty much it.

The web app is much better.

Fiesta ST-2
When will there be an update so I can carry on with career mode. Has this not affected anyone else? Even when I start a new career mode, if I wanna load it back up it just freezes so I can't even play career.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
When will there be an update so I can carry on with career mode. Has this not affected anyone else? Even when I start a new career mode, if I wanna load it back up it just freezes so I can't even play career.

No idea why the patch hasn't arrived yet. Was supposed to be last weekend.

Selling Cavani and buying Miccoli to see how he gets on.. once my england reserves sell I will seek him out for my bench, or Pato.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Selling Cavani and buying Miccoli to see how he gets on.. once my england reserves sell I will seek him out for my bench, or Pato.

The IF one?

As I said earlier, Miccoli is superb. He should really be rated higher than he is.

I'm guessing this thread is getting some hits from Google, or some retards are searching CS for these at the bottom of the page:

formation modifier fifa 13

, position modifiers fifa 13

, how much can i sell aguero for on fifa 13

, hulk and torres fifa 13 UT

, fifa 13 position modifiers

, fifa 13 was bewirkt modifikator formation

, how to check players chemistry in fifa 13

, fifa 13 formation cards worth

, fifa 13 your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

, what does it mean when it say your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access this feature on fiffa 12

, how much fifa points do you get with 1500 ms points

, how to turn on handball on fifa 13

, how many fifa points is £1.00

, fifa 13 why buy gold packs

, falcao ut 13

, cant find any manager formation modifier cards fifa 13

, how to dive in fifa 13

, list of position modifiers in fifa 13

182 Cup
Bought 2100 FIFA points today :dapprove: got fcuk all out so far having spent the first 1k. Also have no space in my consumables or trade bit either as it's overflow from consumables lol

182 Cup
Finally got a player to sell. Got Kompany, sold him almost straight away for 68k BIN when I saw several not being bidder on at below that. Lol :D

The IF one?

As I said earlier, Miccoli is superb. He should really be rated higher than he is.

bought the if one but he is not working with Natale well as carvani has the height for knock ons etc so think I will sell him at profit a found him 10k cheaper than I can find now!

wish you could pull from sale. I want to give him a 2nd chance lol

Last edited:
Looking for new formation. 4-2-3-1 just does not go wide enough. Thinking of either 4-3-3 or 4-1-2-1-2. Leaning towards the latter as will give more balance.

Two 0 Shitx
Bought 2100 FIFA points today :dapprove: got fcuk all out so far having spent the first 1k. Also have no space in my consumables or trade bit either as it's overflow from consumables lol
If you go on the eac catalogue you can expand your consumable pile size iirc

182 Cup
If you go on the eac catalogue you can expand your consumable pile size iirc

I've done that. Bought the 40, then the 50 but its only given me 40 which I'm a bit peeved about

Bought Reus now, Farfan for the right mid and got Afellay on left mid. But don't seem to be getting on with him. Has no strength :( Also bought Hummels to partner Howedes in CB.

Everyone is at 9 individual chemistry now after sorting out positions and formations. Also won Division 1 Last night

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
If anyone is interested, I will have a code for 2100MS points later this evening. £16 to my Paypal and I will send you the code immediately.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
LOL I've just bought a Balotelli for 400 coins BIN. Some serious goons play this game.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
^ Nice. Plenty of options too.

Sold Neuer last night for 59k. Set his starting price to 150 coins and left it to go to bed. Might do the same with Falcao.

Ive got 150k in the kitty. I'm tempted to buy Rooney instead of Silva and play him as the CAM. He's 3x more expensive though.

Well i spent my last 20k i had after i got hacked to buy 2 gold packs.... David Silva and Pepe! Should give me enough coins to build a team whilst ea sort out my account.