ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

My Serie side has had a bit of a mix up now.

I have bought in Baloteli at ST, with Natale at CF. My Cams are now IF Micolli on the left, great pace, crossing and weak foot ability. On the right I have IF Montolivo, he is not quick, but his long shot is amazing, and he has great close ball ability.

I did have Boatang at CDM, but his weakness is injury prone and didnt I know it. If you use his best atribute (his pace) down the wings, he was pulling hamstrings every other game! I have dropped him and Sneijder to the bench (his stats are way too high IMO).

My CDMs are De Rossi, Pato and Vidal (pick 2 of them depending how I feel).

Back 4 stay the same apart from I got the italian LB from the russian league.

All chem 9 as linked by team or league or country.

I have IF Klose who has excellent heading, but slow. Good super sub!! Also have Cavani and Pirlo on the bench, but will convert one to CF as back up.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Just bought Adler for 600 and Howedes for 450!
Both seem cheap enough, and great additions.

Going to get hammering it now for packs and coins, next buy is another decent striker and a RM.

My Super Speedy French Silvers...

FUT13_Silver.jpg

FUT13_Silver_Subs.jpg

And the Goldies:

FUT13_Gold.jpg

FUT13_Gold_Subs.jpg

Two 0 Shitx
Looking good JJ i've played a little with my english silver team. Not looking too bad but refuse to pay 15k for a pacey striker!

I had IF Fabragas. Biggest waste of space I ever bought!!

I got rid of my top notch Spanish side as was Dissapointed that they were never as goo as stats led to believe.

LY Megane R26
Looking good JJ i've played a little with my english silver team. Not looking too bad but refuse to pay 15k for a pacey striker!

R. Findly! So quick and to me puts everything away, hes only rated 65 but 91 pace and hes cheap.

Sorry just read your post again lol! Depends if ya looking for an english player or english league as hes American but playes for forest.

Clio 1.2 16v
Weird thing has just happened, I bought a CAM Mata but he's showing as a ST, i didnt think you could get a CAM>ST modifier?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Good games Scutch! Pretty evenly matched.

Sorry about some of my shocking goals :eek:!

Yeah not bad considering my sh*tty mood and controller. What buttons are you pressing when in defence to control the ball with dragbacks etc? I need to relearn all the skill moves too.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
A social life...... Doubt urs is better than mine bro! Cya ;)

Do you message people when you beat them on FIFA aswell. Something along the lines of, 'hahaha your sooo sh*t lol.'

You strike me as that sort of person. Spending 100 quid on packs for a video game is insane.

182FF
Lol do u always direct negative comments at people via the Internet? You strike me as that sort of person.

No I just unleash verbal hell on them behind the safety of my headset ;) What I spend my money on is none of your business... If someone asks me how much I have spent I tell them, don't see the problem....

So much for 'I'm out'

ANYWAY, back to the game.

Was going to change to a formation with wingers tonight, before I realised there is only 1 decent left player in Serie a! Scrap that idea then.

LY Megane R26
What shall I do if I want to keep my silver team but start making a gold team. As my silver is fairly decent but don't really wanna sell it so I'm going to slowly build up a gold team. Do I just place them in consumables or make another squad?

b*****d wanking game!

2-1 up in the gold cup final. I can smell the 2000 coins and gold pack.

1 min of injury time, and about 4 min in to Fergie time then score and I go on to lose on penalties.

Controller is lucky to still be alive.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
b*****d w**king game!

2-1 up in the gold cup final. I can smell the 2000 coins and gold pack.

1 min of injury time, and about 4 min in to Fergie time then score and I go on to lose on penalties.

Controller is lucky to still be alive.

OUCH! Lol.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
This is where I am at with my team at the minute. Going to ditch the Russians as soon as I can afford to and get more Bundesliga players in there.
Also going to stick Klose on the bench as he gets injured too f**king much.

Screenshot2012-11-05at131159.png