ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

182 Cup
Bought Balotelli last night, wilshere to try instead of cabaye, or as back up. Also bought santi cazorla for CAM, and walcott for RM cover.

Maicon has gone sadly, great RB, but his attacking workrates were taking him too far forward and leaving me exposed. Cole also gons and IF Evra and IF Ibranovic have come in instead. I'm sure considering Vidic, but not yet decided.

LY Megane R26
Bought Di Natale for £44,750 today which was a good price but instead of keeping him I decided to make a few and sell him for £51,500. Now trying to get him again cheaper.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I completely forgot about the 5% - that explains why I didn't get all the coins from my 140,000 sale of IF Hernanes!

Si

RS Clio 172
So many people don't realise. A friend of mine was "making money" by buying and selling Bales. Took him a few goes to realise he was losing money. Haha.

My new team:

FUT.png

Moved from 3-4-3 to 5-2-1-2. Much narrower but I used to hate playing teams with 5 at the back. I've really struggled with stupid defensive errors recently too, like tackling people and the ball going straight back to an opponent who's through on goal. Hopefully the extra cover will stop this!

It's cost me loads though :(

Si

RS Clio 172
Cheers! I was hoping i'd be able to afford Maicon after who I sold! but I lost a LOT. I was tempted to go with a basic keeper and get maicon but I'll stick with this for now! Need to build up to having a full squad to rotate with again.

I sold my entire team after a hissy fit last night. It's cost me loads! hey ho.

I'm not ashamed to say I did that last night too lol.

Been rebuilding my team this evening.

I really want to try IF Hernendaz but at 150k it could end up a risky experiment!

Got Marcello in my free mini pack today. Result!

moved back to where it all started for me with a 4-2-3-1 formation. Wingers just not my strong point.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I mixed things up a tad last night - bought in Neuer in goal and to fund this I sold Aguero and bought in Van Persie up front! Looking forward to trying it out :)

Clio 1.2 16v
Van Persie was brilliant for me but lacked strength in the air. Playing with Valencia and Bale down the flanks I score a lot of headers so i swapped him for Torres who is strangeley quite good

I did get to the final and then came up against a silver/bronze team that someone has used booster cards on nearly every player!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Is there anyone that DOESN'T play UT? Lol I thought it was far too 'Football Manager' IMO. I stick to pro clubs and online seasons.

182 Cup
Bought Suarez this morning as a CAM. Will see how he goes. Not had much chance to play recently due to my 2 year old smashing the main TV. Currently on the lookout for a new tv :dapprove:

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Contemplated smashing Fifa to bits before, and I very rarely get angry at a game.
I Had a game online in Div 2 with my German silver team I've used throughout, I had 73% possession, 12 corners etc etc. He was a pace nerd as usual, 7 shots compared to my 16, 7 on target compared to my 11, he beat me 7 - 0.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I honestly wouldn't make teams now until after christmas, due to the amount of coins you'll lose on players. Some are holding rediculous premiums and once all the christmas sales go out their prices will tumble.

Had a few awesome trades recently, Agbonlahor for 70,000/sold for 190,000. Henderson for 400 coins and selling for 39,000 was a highlight ha. Almost at 3,000,000 coins now. I think I prefer trading to actually playing!

Black 182 FF
Is this worth buying over Fifa 12? Just asking as I'm still playing that and I'm only a semi regular player (due to having a five month old taking up a lot of my time). Got the itch to buy it.

LY Megane R26
I won the Silver Cup aswell last night with my silver Championship Side, Findly my ST is just silly quick! I have Delfouneso on the bench as I honestly prefer Findly.
FifaUtSilver.png

FifaUtSilver2.png

This is my Serie A team at the moment.
Fifa.png

FifaUt2.png

I want to make a Prem Side now but I'm unsure to sell this to fund it, or buy Natalie and Buffon when I have the funds and just gently build up the Prem side. Start with Johnson, Debelle etc etc:/
RHD said this side of Christmas is not a good time to build a team tho so I'm unsure.

Last edited:

Si

RS Clio 172
Contemplated smashing Fifa to bits before, and I very rarely get angry at a game.
I Had a game online in Div 2 with my German silver team I've used throughout, I had 73% possession, 12 corners etc etc. He was a pace nerd as usual, 7 shots compared to my 16, 7 on target compared to my 11, he beat me 7 - 0.

I'd have gone ballistic. I lost 5-0 or something once, the guy had 5 corners, 5 headers, 5 goals.

LY Megane R26
Well I'v sold the most Serie A team now and made this Prem side

FifaPrem.png

Went for the most expensive formation I think but it suits my style of play so well, the whole team feels awesome to me!

Just played in the movember cup with this team, got to the final and came against a Madrid side inc a boosted Ronaldo! Slotted 1 past him and then went on to score another 3!
One of them was this goal!
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/142788023

Hernadez is awesome and so is Cesar, I have 70K to spend but not sure who I should purchase? I was thinking Yaya Toure as I heard he is good and hes awesome when I play as City in Seasons. Any other ideas?

I sold my Prem side. I loved the CAMS, Wingers and forwards but just didnt get on with the defence. I may make another Seria A side as Natale was my favourite player. I have half started a La Ligga/Premiership hybrid in a 4-5-1 which means I can keep Aguero up top (Using Silva and Carzola as Cams to get the links).

At the moment I have put together the need for Brazilian Speed, as fancy being a speed ***** for a few days!

All over 80 Pace, the CAMS/Wingers all have over 90 pace lol!

BrazilSpurs.jpg

My coin balance is healthy! Getting IF Rooney in a pack made my day - easy 500K that was!! The Above squad is worth in the region of 450,000 coins so when I actually decide what team I want to build I have a heathly balance to play with!!

Last edited:
  182 Cup
<3 Suarez as CAM. He's got enough in defending to still be a little bit useful, but his shooting is immense. Just beat someone 4-1 and was terrorising them with Suarez, and Cabaye. 3 assists from Cabaye, 2 goals from Suarez.

Just time to save up for Bale, maybe Kompany. But vermaelen and koscilny work pretty well. If I get lucky I will buy another striker. Obviously Aguero would be awesome, but Van Persie would suit the way I play more maybe.

Not sure on Balotelli still, wish there was a proper try before you buy in your own squad haha.

LY Megane R26
Played another Madrid copy tonight inc Ronaldo etc, went 2-0 down then got it back 2-2, then scored another two to make it 4-2 but ofcourse Ronaldo then smashed in 2! No goals in ET but then I go on to win on Pens, love beating teams like that!

Bought Tevez aswell tonight but really don't rate him, not sure who to replace him with, of course Aguero would be awesome but thinking either Mario, Suarez:/