ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifth Gear Tonight, Clio 182

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
so hold on, you didn't realise the thread was 10 years old? does that mean 5th gear do have your car for filming right now? they might be doing the new clio vs. a 182 if so?? That would be cool!

My thoughts exactly.

Clio 182,172 phase 1
There reviewing hot hatches priced between £3k-£5k . There filming my clio on Tuesday , Jason potatoe will be doing a test drive in it

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Look forward to seeing this . Enjoying the new series of 5th gear , it's a refreshing change to Top Gear the entertainment show ;)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I would be expecting a decent trophy not a normal 182 for that price range.

Clio RS200
I've dumped Top Gear for fifth gear. If the TG lads are doing a road trip then I'll watch it, otherwise I don't care about the hyper cars they drive, or care how fast a celeb can drive round a track. I use to like it when they reviewed normal cars. Bores me to tears now. Fith gear is great. Tiff Needle is a legend and VBH isn't too bad to look at.

Clio 182,172 phase 1
If you type in fifth gear wanted 182 into google I think it's the second link down , it was posted on a Renault forum and I just replied to it . I did upload some pics onto my profile , they may not have been uploaded properly if there not there . I was struggling to upload my pics as it keep saying the were to big in data size any ideas on what to do

MK3 Clio DCI 86
Nice! thanks for the heads up on this. I hope they don't slate it and say a type-r/mcs is better, it will cause all out war on CS.

Clio 182,172 phase 1
u 020.jpg

clio 182 sport
Think that's the most sensible thing you've ever said!

182 to a standard buyer using eBay/auto trader will pay around £4k easily, its only on here they're undervalued so much!
Ha a decent Clio 182 I'd be more than happy to pay 4k for, there alot of car for that money.

The ones you see for sale for 2-3k ect you will more than likely need to spend money and time on.

SQ5
Yep, I paid £2300 for my current Ph2 172, compared to some that's nearly double the price. But full history, 49k, good MOT, Cambelt just done and fairly clean bodywork it was worth it all day long.

Clio 182,172 phase 1
Just got back , they said its gunna be on around sept/oct time . There reviewed 3 cars mine ,mx5 mk2 and a golf mk5 gti. Ill upload some pics tomorrow , mr Plato said he's a fan of the clio sports

Clio 182,172 phase 1
Did they say what there winner was?
I don't think there'll be a winner as they chose three cars all in different price range , obviously the clio is the best :) mr Plato preferred the clio , he said he used to own a clio Williams (which he wrote off )

RB Clio 182
I don't think there'll be a winner as they chose three cars all in different price range , obviously the clio is the best :) mr Plato preferred the clio , he said he used to own a clio Williams (which he wrote off )

This looks like its going to be good :)

Hope its on sooner than later.

Williams 2

Legend! (sort of). Shame he wrote it off, but for a guy that obviously knows how to drive, he must have been pushing HARD!