ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitted my new side lights

much better... however...

sidelights are pointless. Its either daylight and you dont need lights, or its dark and you need dipped beam.

ST

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 11 September 2005

sidelights are pointless. Its either daylight and you dont need lights, or its dark and you need dipped beam.
Not really....when its raining its generally darker, going out early in the morning when its not quite dark but not quite light, also with winter coming soonish ill have my sidelights on most of the time during the day to make my car more visable especially at the rear as its more dull during the winter months.

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3

If you cant see cars in when its raining then you need glasses :p, unless you already wear glasses....in which case you need a white stick.

Golf GTI 1.8T

lookin good. i almost always drive with headlights on, just used to it from riding bikes. anyone else?

"Navy" N17 TWO

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 11 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 11 September 2005

Not really....when its raining its generally darker, going out early in the morning when its not quite dark but not quite light, also with winter coming soonish ill have my sidelights on most of the time during the day to make my car more visable especially at the rear as its more dull during the winter months.

Looks great :).....nomatter what they say - sidelights are PARKING lights however dark it is