ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FLAME AWAY.....

Megane GT
I dont like the ones on it atm. They look too standard. Like hub caps you buy on a poverty spec 1.2, not something that should be on a sport model of anything, even a micra!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I dont like the ones on it atm. They look too standard. Like hub caps you buy on a poverty spec 1.2, not something that should be on a sport model of anything, even a micra!
#

well they are standard, but yes have similarities with the dynamique model-

looking forward to what it emerges like on thurs-

you can come & polish it if you want ;)

Megane GT
. . . And you can video it for that I <3 CS competition . . . everyones a winner.

And if im going to polish it, i plan to clean it first!

RB 182
I love it.....but I've got to say I'm not a fan of the red alacantra - looks a bit tacky IMO. I prefer the standard trims and wheel.

Love the turini's and seats though.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Awesome! Best flamer on here now! Steve if your in the area and the weathers good we should grab some pictures with SLR ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Wow!

Hiow did I miss this! Looks immense mate, proper fresh looking, The seats are Focus RS seats mate. The 200 seats have yellow inserts mostly.

Think they're called Sportster CS or something. Similar to the R27 actually but they were meshed. Really does look sweet! Spacers will be win!

PB Clio 172
i agree, its looked cracking before that, not a fan of the seats or the colour coded dash even the gearknob, tooks a lil tacky!

still a lovely Rs you have there :p bodywork is perfect!

Turbos.
Think you just need some nicer photos taken; i could have sworn it was Inferno with those over exposed pics.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
as Said the flash made it orange-

The standard wheels just look to boring--

The carbon dash trim looked utter gashment- The red trim totally transforms the interior-

On the wheels, the standards were swamped in the arch, plus I was looking for new tyres- the turinis come up at a very good price so it was a no brainer-
The hancook tyres are awsome-

I will get another pic of the interior-

As for the haters- well its to please me -

S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
This is the best picture I can get -- the interior is red it goes with the car- why would I keep a blue suede steering wheel-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

im going to get the front wound down another 15mm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

S

Disastra Coupe
Looks really smart on the Turnini's... Don't like the red trimming though i'm afraid. Takes away from the OEM feel the car had before imo.

But as said, it's to please you :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Looks awesome its cars like this that make me think twice about leaving renaults

Turbos.
I think the dash strips would have looked cool if the stitching on the seats and door cards were the same colour!

PB Clio 172
I like this car but please dont take this the wrong way, at first glance if I saw your car I would think you were trying to get it to look like a Trophy

Ovs its a 172 and we all know that, mixed about your car though now ! 50/50

Disastra Coupe
^Because it's red and has Turini's? That's hardly trying to look like a Trophy lol. Plus Flame Red and Capsicum are very different red's.