ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FLAME AWAY.....

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Think you just need some nicer photos taken; i could have sworn it was Inferno with those over exposed pics.

yeah I did think of this - however IF & when I sell the seats a black on its own is neutral- If I had red stitching that minimises the market- the dash trims are easily changed-
Also someone on the trophy forum will buy the sabelt if need be-

& no im not trying to look like a trophy- otherwise I would have kept the one I had on 29k!
its similar but the reds different & the seats, & the suspension, & the lights & the interior & so on....
S

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not to keen on the dash strips but the wheels and steering wheel look fab IMO. As you said before the blue trim matches nothing on the car.

What next? Rs2?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I dunno ...

S/Charger If I can stretch the budget ( the budget thats already blown)

Im going to message craig see how much he paid for his conversion

S

Now Sold :-(
Car looks stunning Steve.:clap:

Fitting Turini's to non cup/trophy models always causes such a split in opinions on here. IMO they finish the car perfectly.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
WX52 URJ

I bought it cheap from angelworks- had bits missing though-

S

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
something was telling me i reckonised it! still looking mint! what you got now?

172 Flamer
Get some decent pics mate. Giver the car some justice lol
ClioTuriniHDR.jpgClioTuriniHDR.jpg
ClioTuriniHDR.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Looks spot on steve, although I do have to agree I think flamers really suit the standard wheels when lowered a decent ammount.

I like the idea of the re-trimmed wheel and dash strips, would it not of been better to get them in the same colour suede as the seats though?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Looks spot on steve, although I do have to agree I think flamers really suit the standard wheels when lowered a decent ammount.

I like the idea of the re-trimmed wheel and dash strips, would it not of been better to get them in the same colour suede as the seats though?

yes I could have gone that way but I fancied a bit of brightness-

When you see the car in the flesh the red is really striking!
S