ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame red 172 with carbon bonnet

Mk4 .:R32
Just looking for pics of a flame red mk2 172 with a carbon fibre bonnet. My bonnet has a few bumps and stone chips and want to get a new bonnet. Saw u can get the carbon bonnet from k-tec. So please can anyone post some pics if they have any!! Also, what do people think about carbon splitters?

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
I have the K-tec Spiltter, Bonnet and Rear Spoiler in Carbon. They are not to everyones liking as people are quite happy to tell you. Mine were already on the car. Each to there own I say.

19.gif

172-4.gif

172-3.gif

172-1.gif

Breaking A 172 Replica
Not liking the grills or the spoiler.

The bonnet is ok though.

Btw chris, did you sell a K and N induction kit for a 1.2 and drop it off in village just off the A1?

Sam

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Not my favorite if i'm totally honest but it was like this when I bought it. But not worth changing at present. Will always win against a Pheasant tho:rasp:

Breaking A 172 Replica
It was me but I think you gave it to my Dad.

Yeah it fitted fine and it is now fitted to my new 1.2.

Thanks

Sam

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Not sure myself. Was originally a 5 meg photo. Not sure if reducing it so much has blurred it. Any tips.