ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame Red 172's .... Many left?

clio 172
a8ehe3e5.jpg
This is mine..still needs a lot doing to it but love it so far :)

2002 clio 172
Heres mine currently on 75,600 miles
Nice little work car :)

Attachments

• 20140314_175141.jpg
    20140314_175141.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 94
  clio 172
No spacers but the offset is et30 iirc, the fronts don't scrub but the rears do if someone's in the back that's only because it's got 205/50 on tho,195/45 stop it scrubbing but it makes the ride a lot harsher so I just don't let people in the back :)

Petrol Blue 182.
How about a Mars Red Vee Dawn? Close to flame, and I'll even take that orange 182 off your hands in p/x ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
It's at Scotts atm, Im sure we could cut a deal if you were interested Dawn! Won't be a silly figure, especially if we were taking the Bean in P/X

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Dawn, are you thinking keep the black one for polishing and use this one to enter local road rallies? ;)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
No, Lol! Muppet! :p
If the 182 dirent go tomorrow I'm considering getting it re sprayed flame red!! Im a loon, I know!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
No, Lol! Muppet! :p
If the 182 dirent go tomorrow I'm considering getting it re sprayed flame red!! Im a loon, I know!
Great way to spends thousands to make it worth less than it is currently.

Would be better off buying the overpriced one and having belts done

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
That's on here. I had spoken to the chap a bit ago and think dawn has tried without much joy.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
A couple of ph1s have been up for sale recently, 1 sold almost straight away and the other was withdrawn from sale. Mine will never be up for sale!

Westfield, 182, 200
A couple of ph1s have been up for sale recently, 1 sold almost straight away and the other was withdrawn from sale. Mine will never be up for sale!

Said that about my 350LC, amazing how a large sum of money changed my mind :eek:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I'm fed up with people telling me their cars are fsh, very good condition, no dents or scratches, you won't find better.

i asked as many questions as possible before I went, just full of shite. Car was a right shed today, travelled 250 miles for 30 seconds of fail.