ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Floormats

Clio 200 FF

got some tailored mats for my 172 today, looked everywhere and couldnt find any decent ones, autostyle wanted £60+ so i thought id get some cheaper ones from renault. Not a bad price £28 took them home and later thought id fit them, got the bag open and "what the f*ck" grey with a pattern like my living room carpet, dealer said these were the only renault ones available? got to get some window tints so people dont see them..............

Astra 1.9cdti XP

The dealer tried to flog me the same one...they are horrible arent they! Sort of paisly pattern.

I tried to order the executive one but they dont do them anymore and the original 172 mats are £130!!!!

I have been on to JustMatz about the cliosport one and have give Jas the info so watch this space!!

Clio 200 FF

£130!!!!!!! now i know why the dealer didnt throw in a set of the proper 172 mats..... hurry up with the justmatz (black) before anyone sees what ive got.