ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For Sale Clio 172/CUP EXHAUST SYSTEM!

Clio 172 Mk2

Clio 172/CUP STEALTH EXHAUST SYSTEM!

Reason For Sail

I am selling this System that has only done 500miles as I am upgrading to a Clio V6. It’s a very nice system and makes a really nice sound, and cannot be seen at all when fitted.

When I had the system fitted to my Clio 172 a noticed that the car was a lot nippier. The system comes with all fitting needed to fit it to the car.

System Information

The system will fit any MK2 Clio 172/172 Cup from 2001 upwards and has a hidden tailpipe. The system is the same specification as all K-Tec’s other stainless steel cat back systems for the 172/ 172 Cup models, and comes with a lifetime guarantee. Due to the tailpipe being hidden there is no need to tell your insurance company. The exhaust note is nice and sporty like K-Tec’s other systems, as are the free flowing qualities and similar power gains can also be expected.

The system comes with all fitting needed to fit it to the car.

Postage Info

I would prefer any winning bidder to come and collect this system, but I will post to any were in the UK. The price could be any were from £25 to £35 depending on were aboughts you live, this will be stated upon knowing the destination. Or I am willing to meet up with you some were up to 125 miles away from were I live this will cost £10 for fuel, or if you have a better idea just email me at mailto:KristopherMullen@hotmail.com">U face=Times New Roman color=#800080 KristopherMullen@hotmail.com/U to sort any other arrangements out or any more info cheers.

Clio 172 Mk2

I have pics of this system that I have taken of it. If any 1 is interested in seeing the pics and buying the system email me at mailto:KristopherMullen@hotmail.com">U face=Times New Roman color=#800080 KristopherMullen@hotmail.com/U Cheers