ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For sale...My Immaculate 52 plate clio 172, silver, 69K, FSH, £3095 O.N.O

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172
For sale is my 52 reg clio sport, silver, 68500 miles and in prestine condition. It has MOT untill July 10th 2011 and tax untill Febuary 28th 2011, Full service history with all receipts/stamps and has had all belts changed with receipts. It had full new exhaust in june this year and tyres are all in good condition. Comes with a JVC CD player with aux input, lovely half leather interior, automatic lights and wipers and all the usual extras ( A/C, climate controll, alloy wheels, disc changer etc). This is a very reluctant sale as I have now moved to an inner city area and the insurance premium has doubled which i can not afford. £3095 ONO. Call me direct on 07894247931, check out photos on pistonheads, http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2111100.htm , any sensible offers welcome