ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 2 - 360

Citroen DS3 DSport
Some of that definately looks like the ingame footage and if so then it's looking very promising :) Any idea when this is due for release?

Mazda MX5 1.8
i cant wait for this game to come out!

loved the 1st

due out in november i think. have a look on play they have it up for preorder

Lee

BMW M2C
I quite enjoyed the first one, it was no GT4 but a dam good effort for their first racer. I'm really looking forward to 2.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Xbox Live is doing well:

Downloads via Microsoft’s Xbox Live Marketplace have surpassed the 50 million mark, doubling the 25 million figure reached only three months ago.
The release of EA’s Madden NFL 07 has helped boost the numbers, with two million hours of gameplay logged in the first seven days and 600,000 in-game achievements recorded.
Xbox Live Arcade title Texas Hold 'Em has also set a day one record as the fastest downloaded item on Xbox Live Marketplace. It was also the first full game to be offered free if downloaded within the first 48 hours of release.
Other figures released by Microsoft make impressive reading. The currency used on Xbox Live Marketplace, Microsoft Points, has surpassed two billion units sold - with over 60 per cent of Xbox 360 owners now connected to Xbox Live.
An average of 1.3 million text and voice messages are sent via Xbox Live every day, with half a billion messages sent amongst the Xbox Live community per year.
Xbox Live Arcade is proving popular, as 65 per cent of connected console owners have downloaded and played the digitally distributed titles. More than 8 million Arcade games have been downloaded since the launch of Xbox 360.
Gamers across the globe have spent over two billion hours on Xbox Live since the service launched in November 2002.
More Xbox Live support is due over the coming months with the launch of the Xbox Live Vision camera, which will be available to buy on September 19th in the US and October 6th in Europe.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Microsoft = :rasp:

Sony = :cry:

They certainly have some catching up to do in ALL departments.

Lee

BMW M2C
We've just had an ex Dev Director from Sony start here. Oh dear, oh dear, the tales of woe I've heard about the PS3. lol Shame as I was a bit of a PS2 fanboy.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've read several negative comments online from industry insiders and it does make me wonder how bad the PS3 is actually going to be. If the machine really is this bleak then Sony must be dreading the actual release date arriving.

I love pre-rendered. It almost like a Sony vid :)

It will be a great game though if the original is anything to go by :approve:

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Is there a release estidate anywhere ???

Where did you hear November ??? If so that's amazing. Test Drive is going to be shockingly bad.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
I think the major issue for Sony is online. The PS3 can be the dogs danglies but if they cant get a real brand like 'xbox live' off the ground they are in the sh*t.

Lee

BMW M2C
cliokhunt said:
Is there a release estidate anywhere ???

Where did you hear November ??? If so that's amazing. Test Drive is going to be shockingly bad.

Have you not played the Test Drive demos?

Think it was due for release this winter, however due to bad press and failings on there part i doubt we will see it until early/mid next year tbh.

But thats just what ive heard im sure other have heard different too.

MY10 R35 GTR
Lee said:
I quite enjoyed the first one, it was no GT4 but a dam good effort for their first racer. I'm really looking forward to 2.

looking forward to some more racing games on the 360.

Haven't found anything else on 360/PS2 that beats GT.

Pc However loads of great simulations. Nascar being a favorite.

ff 182
We've just had an ex Dev Director from Sony start here. Oh dear, oh dear, the tales of woe I've heard about the PS3. lol Shame as I was a bit of a PS2 fanboy...................................CARE TO SHARE THEM. would love to here about it:)

bigmouk said:
I think the major issue for Sony is online. The PS3 can be the dogs danglies but if they cant get a real brand like 'xbox live' off the ground they are in the sh*t.

Exactly. Since I got hooked on xbox live I don't think I could buy a console without a credible online gaming scene. I think Sony have missed the boat by now in that respect tbh

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Lee said:
Have you not played the Test Drive demos?

Yes I have, appalling !!

Handling is crazy, you get air everywhere you go. Bikes are rediculous and the XBox live front is stupid... 8 players per session, and you spend 10 minutes trying to find your friends. I know it can be done, but having to do that everytime you finish a race or boot up the game doesn't sound like my idea of fun.

And if Forza2 is indeed out this year, no reason to buy anything other than Saints Row (I recently got Battlefield2 aswell) those will last a good few months.