ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From BIG to small....

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Family Bus
Good. Think carefully about what you did.

That'll be one less noobenburger for you on saturday.

Anyway...back on topic please....

:)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Good. Think carefully about what you did.

That'll be one less noobenburger for you on saturday.

Anyway...back on topic please....

:)
im getting even more drunk and gassed up and im going to empty my ass in your bedroom :)/ back on topic FTL :rasp::rasp:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Will look too small without serious lowering, which you won't get with just springs.

Family Bus
Noo... Ive seen plenty of photos of 1*2's on 15's without coilovers!! Decent set of springs and it'll be reet, standards are 16's so not THAT much difference!!

Monaco RS Clio 172
my sportlines didn't actually drop my 172ff that great a deal to be fair. altho its on std 16s. youd be hard pushed to spot the difference if you hadnt seen it before it was done properly / concentrated on it.

for example

nobody noticed without me saying about it ;)

Family Bus
Yeah, think Eibachs arent going to lower it enough by the sounds of it!

I no NOTHING about springs lol!! Meh...Im sure we'll sort it... just have to be tractor lady for a bit! :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
With sportlines
IMGP1187.jpg

Before sportlines
IMGP1014.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Was awesome, love the colour. Mine will be that colour within 12 months. Promised my gf that my next car won't be a clio!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
expect pics in the next few hours - she is on her way to norms now :)..

the word tractor comes tomind! might look ok though... shall have to wait and see!

M

mini-valver

Apex 40mm springs will drop it enough to make it look good, just dont expect the dampers to last long! Will look a thousand times better on Chrono's!!!

Family Bus
Just back from the Norms!!

I have the wheels in my possesion, but they were still a bit too soft to put the tyres on today!! Saturday is now W day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.