ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Garmin I3

tiTTy & SV650
bloody excellent buy for £99 it works so well, it updates so quickly and re-calculates the route when you decide not to do what you're told. It predicts your time of arrival perfectly.

really happy with it, it works through the heat reflective windscreen when positioned in the centre non reflective section, works superbly there but too far to reach. So I shall be doing a stealth aerial install somehow, sometime, soon!

cheers to chic for letting us now comet had the deal on.

tiTTy & SV650
dunno comet had em on their site,

seems to be back up at £125 again, I paid less than that including the £20 external aerial and postage

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I have an absolute tw@t of a time getting any signal in the car with my TomTom. I need to get external antenna but finding it hard to get TomTom Go Classic one, so not good news. BigPeaches gave me a guide on how fit one well. If yur interested pm me