ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gauging interest and feedback wanted, 172/182 decat groupbuys

thats what he's gonna work out, if its to him will have to pay VAT etc, possibility i may be able to buy them all for cheaper cash and sell them on to you lot

i benefit with a cost cat back system :)

Ph 1 172
1.Tooneysonic
2.Riley!
3.whatisjustis
4.Dangerous_dave ????
5.Dblock
6.andrewuk
7.Ridahz
8.Crustys172cup
9. fossie
10.kevin.s
11.mattyjones
12. Ad172UK (Dependant on final price)
10. Domjolly (confirming price with delivery as well)

182:
1.powell9
2.muzza ???
3.WilliE
4. Jaffa182 (Only if he puts the slight bend on it)
5. Curley
user_online.gif

all in good time lads! he's promised me the lamda bits will be here and pics to be up by friday, thats if sonic is back on the road and i can get up there to take the pics lol

421 Cammed 172
Sounds good mate. I await keenly.

Especially as my local powerflow quoted me £175 as they reckoned it needed some flexi in. I explained that neither Yozza or K-Tec had used flexi but he was adament!

His loss and your guys gain i guess!

172 cup
though he was getting back to you with a price on these today bud? Are they all going to be made up for fri or just one for pics

as far as i know lads "production" will start as soon as these lamda fittings come in, which he said was fri

he never got back to me today will give him a prod tomo :)

S4 Avant
I'd be interested in a 182 decat once I've sorted out my zorst.

What time scale are we looking at here for the work to be completed?

and price on one unit, as it stands?

current estimate for a 182 decat is £40 give or take, hopefully less. Not as big a saving as the 172 item but still decent

once its sorted and confirmed i will start a new thread with prices/pics and ask for definate interest

lads the suspense is over...... i've decided to buy them off him and will be handling the buy myself

so how does £78 delivered for the 172 decat? and £48 for the 182 item, and yes its angled at the flange to ensure a proper fit

car is still in garage awaiting PS fix so sorry no pics yet

A Flamin' Red one
Are these only avaliable for the phase 2 172s?

if the only difference is a single lamda sensor (is is in the same place?) i cant see there being a problem

the 182 one is twin lambda sensor? Could you bring examples to the meet tooney?

182 decat - http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2333

172 decat - http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2034

The 172 PH1 has one lambda sensor. The 172 PH2 has two but it is possible to 'bung' the second lambda if you own a PH1.

120d M-Sport
Hmmm, i have a PH1. Would it not be possible to have specific PH1 & PH2 Decats made so that PH1 owners dont have to 'bung' up the other hole? Lol :)

Saves time and less work for the person making the decats if he only has to make 1 hole for a few of the pipes :D

172 cup
what happened to 75 delivered ;) lol

ill be having one mate, aslong as its not a proper shizzle job, will confirm with pics

Golf GTD Mk7
Do you recon you'd have one to bring with you to the meet next sunday Toony? As there is going to be about 40 people there, could be a good time to build more concrete interest.

yeah sure no probs, will only be at rivvy though as working in the afternoon

i had wondered where this thread went hahaha

price collected is £70 :)

sorry lads still no car so cant get up to the place (its an hour away from me) i'll ask him to email me something if he can. I think the best time for a debut would be like jonathan said next sun at the meet :) give times to get afew made up so can just send em out

Okay lads just to clear up any possible confusion!

At the moment my car is unfortunately off the road as you may have read, and i need it to pick up all the decats obv!

So for now there will just be one example of each decat made which i will take to next sundays NW meet for ppl to have a look at, photo and give feedback before i start taking orders!

They will be made on a one by one, just in time basis ie only once i have recieved payment will your decat be constructed, collected by me and posted

Hope thats cool/makes sense :)

your looking at one hours labour mate :) but it can be done at home with two ppl ideally, theres a guide on here somewhere