ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gauging interest and feedback wanted, 172/182 decat groupbuys

Golf GTD Mk7
thought you disappeared quickly on sunday ;) Asked foxy where you were, to which he said 'there he goes'.lol. Get some pics up when you can mate.

Yeah sorry lads, i'm trying my best, i'm determined to see this through now lol,

Jonathon sorry i missed you at the meet dude, wanted to say hello

Looking at reviving this lads with a proper groupbuy from the likes of yozzasport, milltek etc

Sorry for the constant delays but i aint giving up and i'm going to see this through!!!

Clio 172
if you can get a good price on a 172 decat from one of them companies with the amount of people interested i might see about sticking my name down

421 Cammed 172
Tooney Try a few local powerflow/top gear exhaust places that make custom exhausts see what they say.

They'll probably be more interested as its the smaller businesses like these franchise ones that are struggling and we may get a better price.

Theres one near me if you want me to ask as a comparison price to what you get from Yozza & Miltek. I've run a few group buys on pug forums so i don't mind hel,ping if you wanted a hand.

Let me know mate as im also determined to see this go through - LOL