ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gaz.'s Nissan Skyline R32 GTR

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Nice buy, still looking at one of these. One passed me today actually in white sounded awesome! Can't beat NISSAN old skool jap cars.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Balls of steel! Theres a gunmetal car on PH but its 5k more than this was! How much use will it get?

Balls of steel! Theres a gunmetal car on PH but its 5k more than this was! How much use will it get?

Yeah the Newera one that's been for sale forever!

It'll be my only car, but I'll be trying to keep the mileage down TBH. Might get another shitter to use for mundane stuff, depending on whether I can do it cheap enough.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Yeah the Newera one that's been for sale forever!

It'll be my only car, but I'll be trying to keep the mileage down TBH. Might get another shitter to use for mundane stuff, depending on whether I can do it cheap enough.

I didn't know, I don't often look at the R32 section as there are never many for sale!
It would be nice to get some use out of it I suppose but having one as only car is as you know courageous to say the least!
What are the main costs/things that go wrong on these other than large fuel and tyre bills?

June at this rate.

They can have oil starvation issues, particularly when tuned or used hard. When the belts are due an uprated pump will go in, should spare the big ends from losing lubrication!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Put this in an R33 yesterday, god it's a heavy engine!!!!

566D5CA9-AC9C-408C-9A7D-ADBDDBDEFC1F-3647-000002A6F6255841_zps2b332ac2.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I had to stop once I got it in position, the bloke has lost all the bell housing bolts!! I really wanted to get it started!

I may need to pick your brains on a few things about it soon actually!

330Ci cab
aesthetically i find they hurt my eyes, but mechanically is just an epic piece of machinery.

as they say, looks arent everything, and i totally get that :approve:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Amazing!

I wish I could afford 2 cars after seeing that blue on for sale.

Like most 90's imports it looks like it will probably try to kill you at some point, which is awesome.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Hi GAZ,good luck with this im sure it will be a labour of love sometimes but fair play to you.

Bumpy, have you got it yet or am I missing a thread along the line lol.

No I've not got it yet. A boat travelling at about 18mph takes a long time to get from Japan to the UK. It should be in the country now, although JM seem to think it will be this weekend, yet the boat's schedule said it hit Newcastle on the 6th, so I don't know what's going on there.

I'm provisionally set to collect it on the 28th.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Awesome! Just awesome. Got me looking at them now, I wont be able to insure one sensibly for a couple of years.

A DC5 however, theres something I could get imported. Or an EK. OH GOD THESE IMPORT SITES ARE DANGEROUS.

DC5s and EK9s are ridiculous money in Japan, the Yen's strength doesn't help. Can't beat fresh off the boat for chassis condition, it just depends how much extra you're willing to pay for a fresh import.

wjb

Clio 1.4 16v
Love a Nissan GTR, yours looks nice and original, fair play to you for importing it yourself mate.

I used to live near a skyline tuner in essex, they always had some serious machinery in the workshop, dug this old pic out from when my Celica GT4 stayed there overnight ;)

4-1.jpg

No I've not got it yet. A boat travelling at about 18mph takes a long time to get from Japan to the UK. It should be in the country now, although JM seem to think it will be this weekend, yet the boat's schedule said it hit Newcastle on the 6th, so I don't know what's going on there.

I'm provisionally set to collect it on the 28th.
haha! Well soon as it comes it looks like its in need of a detail, so I want pics and a cheeky Video ;) lol.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I was chatting to a girl I work with actually about you/your skyline the other day Gaz. She's pretty well known in the Skyline scene iirc, drifts a pink/white R33.