ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Girl's reaction's to your RenaultSport?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Gearbox purchased, clutch purchased, OS shaft purchased. Just need to save up for a few last bits and they we'll crack on.

It's got to go this summer anyway though, we're getting on car between us since there's no point in having two cars and only one car parking space here. lol.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Gearbox purchased, clutch purchased, OS shaft purchased. Just need to save up for a few last bits and they we'll crack on.

It's got to go this summer anyway though, we're getting on car between us since there's no point in having two cars and only one car parking space here. lol.

Wait till after summer and at least get 1 more summer of enjoyment from it. Or keep it, get a diseasel and a trailer and track it :)

320d
Wait till after summer and at least get 1 more summer of enjoyment from it. Or keep it, get a diseasel and a trailer and track it :)

No point in tracking what is one of the most mint 182's around. Chris will get good money for his because its been so well looked after.

120d M Sport
This weekend...new girlfriend, new car. New girlfriend rates the new car!

Then again I have tried my best not to bore her or try and impress her with it like I imagine some long suffering other halves of members on here have to put up with!

[QOUTE]

Then again I have tried my best not to bore her or try and impress her with it like I imagine some long suffering other halves of members on here have to put up with![/QUOTE]

I feel my girlfriends pain, when I explain sad things about my car, where as as soon as she speaks about clothes and s**t I switch off lol

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
my ex said the clio is to loud "decatted yozza" as its to chavy, but she loved the sound of the tamora and the attention that gets being bright orange with a true straight through exhaust, makes the clio sound quiet

320d
Well I get a different reaction to my mx5 which they either say was amazing, or more usually, s**t.

Most girls don't even notice an RS Clio is any different to a normal one. Its certainly not a car for impressing the ladies. That said if you need a car to impress girls then its a pretty sorry state of affairs.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
my ex said the clio is to loud "decatted yozza" as its to chavy, but she loved the sound of the tamora and the attention that gets being bright orange with a true straight through exhaust, makes the clio sound quiet

do you live near hayling island i went to the ship inn yday and saw orange tamora and usually black 182 in the drive?

SG9 Forester STi
My girl mates all think I'm weird and don't get the car 'thing' at all. It's annoying lol.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
do you live near hayling island i went to the ship inn yday and saw orange tamora and usually black 182 in the drive?

Yeh I live on the main road to hayling. Just a little way down from the Havant roundabout. I'm up at uni in Bristol, so 182 is with me. Was the car in the drive, my dad said he took it for a little run down to hayling yesterday

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
She hates mine, I hate hers.

426816_10150541324471179_517136178_9261838_65343169_n.jpg

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeh I live on the main road to hayling. Just a little way down from the Havant roundabout. I'm up at uni in Bristol, so 182 is with me. Was the car in the drive, my dad said he took it for a little run down to hayling yesterday

i saw the tamora on the drive way and thought must be you on here, looked nice! i remember seeing your b/g 182 as i dont see many about weirdly, so said to my mate that black 182 lives at your house but the tamora was there instead lol

Clio 182 FF cup'd
Me and my mate were sat outside a bar, when these girls walked past on the other side of the road (blatantly pissed off their head) my mate decides it would be good to reach across and flash my headlights and beep my horn! :S

The girls look over and shout " haha look at you in your girls car" This didnt please me at all, so to prove a point i started it up and give the yozza full beans hoping she may shut up and stand corrected ;)

This didnt work she shouted "ooooo well its not a subaru yano!" so i gathered from that i need to sell up and by a chavy subaru to have some kinda approval from girls, the 182 is just to stealth to get the right attention :banghead:

Clio 200 FF
"We're over... I'm not getting in any car that has one of those on the back... *points to cup spoiler*"

Me and my mate were sat outside a bar, when these girls walked past on the other side of the road (blatantly pissed off their head) my mate decides it would be good to reach across and flash my headlights and beep my horn! :S

The girls look over and shout " haha look at you in your girls car" This didnt please me at all, so to prove a point i started it up and give the yozza full beans hoping she may shut up and stand corrected ;)

This didnt work she shouted "ooooo well its not a subaru yano!" so i gathered from that i need to sell up and by a chavy subaru to have some kinda approval from girls, the 182 is just to stealth to get the right attention :banghead:

Oh dear :dapprove:

Nissan 350z

Theres a right kind of attention? Anyone that is swayed based on what car your driving is not the kind of person you want anyway! The car is doing you a favour.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Oh dear :dapprove:

My sentiments exactly. I wonder where the RS Clios get their reputation thease days.

182 Trophy #333
My missus isn't a big fan of the Trophy, or how loud it is, she keeps telling me I should sell it and buy another mk1 1.8 RSi

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Everybody hates my sport, the missus the family. Meh less lift's for me to give them ;)

It is bloody loud for having it's cat and the quieter KTEC system!

Albi blue 197
Yea girls just frig themselves over audis etc lol sayin that my girl loves the 197 but she got bit more about than normal with cars she just hates the modding lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Most girls don't even notice an RS Clio is any different to a normal one. Its certainly not a car for impressing the ladies. That said if you need a car to impress girls then its a pretty sorry state of affairs.

So much truth here.

Lol at the bloke revving his engine to 'impress' the local tramps. Makes me want to stick my car up for sale. Fucksake.

Renault Clio V6
The girlies seem to like my V6 mid engine clio ;) but I did have my mum mention recently that its like a torture chamber....its probably the noise and acceleration ect that shes not to keen on :race: