ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

goodbye trophy

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i was tempted by an r27 too. seem like real good value now, especially since thye have the recaros.

172 Cup
Stu (ST_Horne) came over yesterday and I took the car for a drive. Infinitely better than I thought it was going to be.

Seeing the car in the flesh is much better than it looks in photo's and those seats are simply amazing. Steering feels really light yet precise, breaks are very good indeed and it feels alot torqueier (is that a word?) than I was expecting.

All in all I want one!!

FRS Mk3 Red edition
Stu (ST_Horne) came over yesterday and I took the car for a drive. Infinitely better than I thought it was going to be.

Seeing the car in the flesh is much better than it looks in photo's and those seats are simply amazing. Steering feels really light yet precise, breaks are very good indeed and it feels alot torqueier (is that a word?) than I was expecting.

All in all I want one!!

thanks for the kinds words griff.

looking forward to our trip to wales once the car is run in.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

All in all I want one!!

can we be 197 buddies when you get one? ;)

172 Cup

All in all I want one!!

can we be 197 buddies when you get one? ;)

Bless.. Of course mate.. :)