ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got me a 182 FF!

Clio 182 FF RB
Went accross (I live in the isle of man) to buy my new clio 182 FF in RB on saturday an lovin it!! Absolutly stunning example and still under warrenty till May, so glad I chose this car now, after my evo wanted something cheap to run but still something that stands out an something that i can look at and think mmmmm well sexy, an that can put a smile on my face for the fun factor of the driving, this ticks ALLLLL the boxes :)

my sexy beasty!! :rasp:

clio1829.jpg

clio18210.jpg

clio18211.jpg

clio18212.jpg

clio1825.jpg

clio1823.jpg

clio1824.jpg

Clio 182 FF RB
thanks for the welcome ;) I thought that about the wheels and was going to get the fella to put the standard ones back on but they really do look nice if you see the car. But I will probably be changing them sometime in the near future anyway. It's an absolutly mint example though, so pleased with it! Well worth spending an extra 200 quid to go off the Island for.

Clio 182 FF RB
thanks for all your comments :) got a few mods in mind anyway, so that should keep me occupied for a while hehe.

Di

Clio 182 FF RB
garf - i am a girl not a fella lol :rasp:

Like i said i will be getting new wheels in the near future, most definately in white, but for now these will do and I think they look better than the standard wheels but i guess thats my own opinion hehe. Cant wait to take endless piccys of it and post them up on here for u all to see! :star:

Hyundai i40
DD love it...still to see it in the flesh!

i feel a v lil mini meet coming on!!! lol

wot u upto webnesday lunchtime!

oh and edit: Pay the fiver and become a member

RB 182
very nice. looks like a minter to and wasnt sure about the wheels at first but i think they look great and def a change from turinis

clio 200 F4Rt
good stuff.

looks like an excellent example!

wheels would look sweet in white or anthracite!

Clio 182 FF RB
lil blondie - no need to be sarcastic hehe....did u not know DD is an actual girls name? ;)

I think I will just get rid of those wheels completely, I have some in mind that I really like but need to know if they will suit the car first so maybe try to find someone who will photoshop it for me first so that i'm sure :)

Sarah - yep sure ill meet u on wed lunch, an like you said we can take a few piccys of our cars meeting each other for the first time!! im sure they will absolutly love each other and maybe end up having little babies in the future :rasp:

p.s - christopher, sarah showed me pics of yours, absolutly georgous! best RB ive seen.

Hyundai i40
just seen it for real.....took a detour past ATS.....looks well sweet

pics dont do it justice

im sure our cars will fall in love at 1st site!:eek: awww car love

that looks awesum...great buy, enjoy it girl!!! oh them wheels....... ahem if ya sell pm bigboost.........ta! :)

matt

Clio 182 FF RB
thanks for all your lovely comments :) an hopefully once ive finished with it it will be lookin even shmexier!!

Can anyone do a photoshop with those white wheels pleeeeeese? ^^^^^^ also, what are peoples views on phat deep dish wheels on a 182? i think they would look really good, and different......

DD when you get your wheels stick with 16s as I made that mistake and wouldn't want anyone else to do the same, I'm now driving on 16s once again?