ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GP out - Exige in

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Got myself a little treat to kick the new year off :approve:

20130115_132853.jpg

20130115_132846.jpg

20130115_132916.jpg

20130115_132950.jpg

No brilliant pics yet, just phone ones whilst i could get out inbetween the snow, also my plate is back on though it keeps dropping off, I'm just reluctant to put it on properly till my private plate comes back.

Its got a Lotus stage two exhausts which really sounds awesome, screams like a F1 car especially when the 2nd cam kicks in and bangs and pops too :approve: also has twin oil coolers, xenons, carbon fiber everywhere and a massive pile of receipts, nearly everything from new which is nice!

Enjoy

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Re: GP

Fucked up the title there, Was meant to say "GP out - Exige in" if someone would be kind enough to change it :eek:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

I expected to see a GP keep the title will surprise more people ;)

GP

Mint. Welcome to the club ;)

Is it an 'S'?

Take it easy out there, might have tonnes of grip, but semi slick tyres on ice doesn't mix well.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
GP

I was confused by the title. You f**king love good cars though!

Excellent choice!

GP

....and I love those stage 2 exhausts. One of the ones I was looking at had one on, in central London it was! Driver was ragging it around, sounded epic! The over run was comically awesome too, in a good way, not like the shitty RSTuner Clio map.

^ FLOL That shuts me up.

Vent's that point at you! Blimey, do you get a handbag and a tampon with those? ;)

182cup & 172 racecar

You pair of Paupers, these are summer cars. Don't get one if you cannot afford a winter 4x4 to rock about in.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora

Yeah the GP blew its exhaust up again, tensioner next was a perminant fix either it kept going, great car though I just fancied something with the performance and also a head turner!

Not a S unfortunately but isn't shy still :)

This one ^ (someday)
If you dont mind me asking, how much does a vehicle such as this cost?

An Exige is the first vehicle I want to buy once I start making some 'proper' money and ive never really taken the time to see how much one costs!

Disastra Coupe
Drifting much this weekend? You and Jon had some balls going out in the ice and snow the other night ;)

About the same line as i said when i saw the pic on FB lol. It looks smart Ad. Big fan of Lotus', i need to own one, one day!
I'll keep an ear out for you, always managed to hear the Mini before i saw it lol.

Evo 5 RS

My fav colour for them, looks awesome!

You pair of Paupers, these are summer cars. Don't get one if you cannot afford a winter 4x4 to rock about in.

lol, materials before necessity Mr Hunter, it's the way of the world today. You never seen an Exige with a tow bar and snow chains before?

Golf GTD Mk7
Pricey still then considering what you can buy a vx220t for (not that I'm directly comparing them). Would love one though

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I did really want a vxt but the looks didn't really do it for me, they are a bargain though!

182 Turbo
f**king beautiful.
what do you work as to afford such luxurys?

more pics please, engine bay and cockpit pics pls!
:D:D