ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
751EFYa.jpg

Voice actors. From left to right Steven Ogg (Trevor), Shawn Fonteno (Franklin) and Ned Luke (Michael).

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Is it just me who's just going to leave it a couple of weeks before buying it??!?

Titanium 182 FF
Just spent about 15 minutes climbing to the top of this crane. Only to find a piece of scrap at the top. The environment is so immersive! Incredible open world gaming.

__TEMP__ea2cac7466667b35ac88694e6140da6c-1355874110_167_20130917_201958_zps52c384b3.jpg

Just did one of the "Events" missions i.e the blue dots that appear on the map, helped a couple of guys who just robbed a drug store get away from the cops. Ended up being Packie Mcreary from GTA 4, nice bit of continuity there!

Edit: Just jumped into a car and Music Sounds Better With You - Stardust is on the radio, awesome.

Last edited:
Just bought Michael the f-type rep and fully tuned it.... Rapid!!

Only issue now is what if its parked on the road? Will it then spawn to my garage or will it be lost forever

Inferno 225 cup
Just doing this mission now. Stumbles across it lol

Only just switched to Michael.

It's a slow process to get a mission from the Simeon guy, so took chop to the woods played fetch, got bored bought a semi automatic and started popping people off as I would stood on a train :) ( click down l3 and his shooting position changes, less recoil.

All in all. Epic game.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
This game is just phenomenal.

I'm amazed at the detail, climbed to the highest mountain i could see to take a pic so i get to the top - take camera out and go to take a picture some f**king wise ass mountain cat f**king attacks me! Couldn't remember how to whip out the pistol and shoot the c**t.

My car also rolled away down the mountain FLOL.

I <3 GTA.

DB.

BMW 440i
So glad I bought it. I wasn't planning on it baring in mind the new consoles coming out in November.

Titanium 182 FF
What's the deal with customising cars? Do you have to go to particular garages for certain cars?
The ones I've tried so far only offer to repair the car.

DCi
Any idea how you hail a cab?

In the older games you held down the get into car button if a cab is near by which would make the character whistle and get in the back seat instead of car jacking

...not played this one yet so don't know if they've removed that

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I also drove about giving folk the finger in a car thats a replica of an R8 Spider - turns out you can drive upside down in a tunnel. Until the train comes, that is!