ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
When you do the Hotel mission before you start it get everyone to invest all your money in Beta Pharma'ls on the stock market to get some serious money sell after about 2 or 3 sleeps/saves

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Listen to Geddes. Don't start the missions, you need to invest with all 3 first.

I've just done Bury the hatchet mission. Loving the game, stunning story and really enjoying taking my time. Looking forward to the climax and I need a modified Veyron...

Swift Sport
Anyone else having issues with saved games?

I've had to re-do several missions after they've not autosaved. I've also had the game freeze on me a couple of times too :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
No issues here so far mate. I use the quicksave feature a lot, think I have 6 different save slots.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Do you have to get all Gold to complete the Flight School? I've not got all gold I've done every one of them but it doesn't say Mission Passed, any ideas? I've still got the yellow circle outside by the stairs

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've just done Bury the hatchet mission. Loving the game, stunning story and really enjoying taking my time. Looking forward to the climax and I need a modified Veyron...

Did this mission last night too, story is getting really good!

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
So i managed to steal the military c-130 (Titan i think it's called) and parked it in my mahoosive hangar, then when i stole a jet and went back to the hangar my Titan has a wing missing (ripped off) and i can't get in it!

Wtf is that all about?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
So i managed to steal the military c-130 (Titan i think it's called) and parked it in my mahoosive hangar, then when i stole a jet and went back to the hangar my Titan has a wing missing (ripped off) and i can't get in it!

Wtf is that all about?

sometimes there's an option to change....?

like in Trevor's hangar it will show a plane there but in the options there's a tank too :)

yeh i know what you mean, but there was no option to change the vehicle

i might try getting an airport tug (giggity) and pulling it out?

Suzuki Jimny
Stole a fighter jet on my first go, jumped out over the military base, parachuted into the hangar and was away in one swift movement :)

PH2 Flamer
Both times I've had a fighter jet they have just died on me mid flight. Crashed into the sea then got shot to f**k by a helicopter.

They run out of fuel or something?

It's when they get shot in the engine i think

save the game mid flight, re-load, should then be like new ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I can't go no further forward. Just gotten the chinook from the base for the sub mission. And I can't go no further forward than that? Need help to progress into the heist

Well I did that hotel assassination mission, before investing in beta pharmaceuticals. Few days after the mission still and the stocks have done.....f**k all!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Something isn't right there, you should have allot of $$$$$$. I'd try it again if you just saved just before.

your not too far behind me to be honest. I'm only 31% or something but done all the side missions too so far. I know why I'm not getting any further forward I think I need to get Michael a bit more skill on flying before the game can progress

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah. Invest and then go see Lester. It's cheating but use the save points and slits properly.

GSXR + KDX220
I didnt realise about the stocks until I'd done 4 of the 5 missions.

Luckily left the last one so got some good money on the last heist and did it with that, it bumped it up to about £23m, so plenty to play with :)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
i just did the bureau heist last night with the fire truck. Great mission, probably one of the best.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
i just did the bureau heist last night with the fire truck. Great mission, probably one of the best.

Agreed. Great stuff inside the building. The "premiere" mission has been my favourite so far. Automatic pistol, silencer, extended clip. Awesome accuracy.

Really enjoyed the mission. Getting towards the end now.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Agreed. Great stuff inside the building. The "premiere" mission has been my favourite so far. Automatic pistol, silencer, extended clip. Awesome accuracy.

Really enjoyed the mission. Getting towards the end now.

The "Big One" is an awesome mission, especially if you go in loud! It reminded of the Bank Job from IV.

Swift Sport
Because I don't play my Xbox much, I'm still only about 35% through the game. I've just done the mission with the submarine and the helicopter. Sounds like there's loads of good stuff ahead.

I've just started buying business's, seems like it's not worthwhile though?

BG Clio 182
Because I don't play my Xbox much, I'm still only about 35% through the game. I've just done the mission with the submarine and the helicopter. Sounds like there's loads of good stuff ahead.

I've just started buying business's, seems like it's not worthwhile though?

Yeah ive only bought one business with Franklin the drug store hardly seems worth bothering with.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm at about the same point mate, but have no money to pay for businesses as I f**k around for ages and my money goes on hospital bills.

f**k businesses. Who can get a tractor up the mountain? Me.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Best to leave all of them until the end and save money for investing.

DB.

BMW 440i
Finished now with all three ppl left.

2 assassinations left to do and each currently has about £50m each. I did two assasinations earlier on, and left the three until after the end.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I bought the drug shop with Franklyn once I had enough money plus I was getting messages to do pick ups and couldn't do anything about it and about 15% further in the game it came up for sale again? Bebore it was highlited in colour. Lost out on 200k or something. Is this because I should of bought it later on in the game cos now I have got contacts on that guy who gives you to try some cannibis

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I kinda freaked out when I bought the "Smoke on the Water" shop. I read the text that you get sent when you buy a business and the owner of the weed shop is called Jared.
I was like "ERMAHGERDDDD" haha

Lol! I did a few runs for the company before on my old save. I should buy it again. Mo money!

Golf R/Leon FR
Most of the businesses you buy you have to do all the work to get any income. When I start the story again I wont bother with them.

DB.

BMW 440i
I considered buying the black private jet, then I realised I could just go and steal it which was more fun!

DB.

BMW 440i
Are there any hangar storages for Michael and Franklin?

I already have two fighter jets in Trevors!