ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greetings

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+
Hey guys n gals

Bought my 1st Clio back in august.. 1.6 16v Dynamique+ (apparently lol) already she's givin me more s**t than my previous car (too embaressing to mention *cough ford* *cough*) but i love her anyway.

I no my significant other is on here somewhere (ozz) and Saner.. I was at the Clio meet last year at the Haynes circuit, and no u guys are scary mental round a track lol

Not got too much planned mod wise, want to put different exhaust on. Nothing chavvy. Top priority is a decent set of tyres! :)

Laura (AKA Larry)

LY182/NHB CTR
Hello and welcome Laura.. what can I say the joys of owning a French motor (although saying that I havent had any problems with any of my French cars)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
image3055167w.jpg

182trophy & Williams
Hello and welcome Laura.. what can I say the joys of owning a French motor (although saying that I havent had any problems with any of my French cars)

Ditto^^^,not one problem yet either *touch wood*

Welcome to cliosport laura

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+
cheers guys... cars all better now.. me hopes. Portsmouth people know the genius of Rentech :)... we're lucky to have u sir.